john-hone
This was just posted on iasca fb page.

Attention Lima Ohio March 24 & 25th event competitors:

The picture below is the layout of the Allen Co. Fairgrounds and the buildings which will be used for the event. It shows you the ins/out & parking inside the IASCA building which is the Agriculture & Fine Arts building located bottom left. There is a map key on bottom left & top right of picture. I have also color coded different areas to help. Purple is where I will be set up. Orange are the Db Drag buildings. Yellow is parking in the IASCA building. We will be using one of the big garage doors to move everyone in & out (you can see it on map located at B). Along with competitors that are doing both organizations can go back and forth to do their runs. IF we need to we will adjust parking and open the other garage like door (located on map by the other B). In that case one will be and OUT door one will be an IN door. I know some you are worried about running both NO WORRIES I have done IASCA shows along side DbDrag shows for years when I was in Florida it's 2nd nature for me Lol So here we go.

TIMELINE, SCHEDULE & HOW THINGS WORK: (Keep in mind I have no schedule of events from Db Drag but I think the way I have worked this we should have no issues)

Competitor roll in to the IASCA building will start at 7;30am

We only have the building for 1day. EVERYTHING will be done Saturday the 24th EXCEPT the INAC Bass Boxing final rounds. They will be Sunday afternoon in one of the DB Drag buildings. We have to wait til other location/locations are through with their qualifying. As soon as I get their schedule of events I will have a better idea on a time. Right now it's looking like between 3-4pm Sunday afternoon. But if all goes as planned hopefully we will be able to watch the other location/locations via live feed. **fingers crossed**

Basically Everyone can come up to qualify (do your runs) between 10am & 5pm LATEST IDBL COMPETITORS: you can get 3 runs you don't have to take all 3 runs but if you want them you have them with time permitting BASS BOXING COMPETITORS: you will get 2 qualifying runs, once again you don't have to take them but you have them. IF we have time for EVERYONE to get a 3rd qualifying run I will allow it but only if time permits.

I will start qualifying (running cars) at 10am until 5pm LATEST ANYONE in ANY class or format can come up between 9;30am & 5pm and do their runs.That gives 7 hours. That should be plenty of time even if I take breaks for lunch or whatever for everyone to get all their runs in and still be able to go do their Db Drag/ Bass race runs if they have done both organizations. I know we only have 17 registered right now but I'm also taking into account a few more signing up too & even day of registrations.

3x event Bass Boxing final rounds will be at 6:30pm sharp. They will be taking place in the IASCA building. (PLEASE take into account I have no idea when Drag is starting eliminations) SO THIS TIME MAY CHANGE BEFORE EVENT I WILL KEEP EVERYONE POSTED

If there are competitors running both that are parking their cars in one of the DB Drag buildings PLEASE let me know. I or I will send someone to randomly go over as well as ask the judges from there to announce throughout day kinda a reminder of making sure you get all your runs due to you. If you wait until the last minute you may not get all your runs due to you.

So that is where I'm at. Like I said we have the building for one day only ALL runs MUST be done Saturday 24th of March.

Also I am in charge of ALL clean up. I have to clean the place after the event. So I'm asking all of you that have signed up or are planning on signing up PLEASE there will be garbage cans USE THEM Lol pick up after yourselves dammit. I'm not your mom.

John Hone & Bart Pyle will be there helping with traffic and misc things. If you have any questions please let me know Thanks.

Quote 0 0
ESP Challenge
Image is a bit hard to see that small. Can you resize it? Thanks
Quote 0 0
john-hone
No I can't. Im not very tech savvy. I just copied and pasted from the fb post.
Quote 0 0
Tinted
thanks for the map John, thank God it's not tiny as shyt.
Quote 0 0
Team Prodigy James
Quote 0 0
Team Prodigy James
Got your back John
Quote 0 0
Tinted
so no coordination between iasca and db drag so far? LOVE IT!
Quote 0 0
ESP Challenge
thanks James
Quote 0 0
Team Prodigy James
Quote:
Originally posted by ESP Challenge:
thanks James
No problem!!
Quote 0 0
Denise(Shelly)Varmatos
Thank you for blowing up the pic James I posted it on fb Idk why when John posted it here it was teeny tiny Lol ty

Here we go again Yuli LOL Like I said Moe & others have warned me I ain't scared.

Who said there was no coordination going on?? I will not bs anyone I have asked multiple people about logistics for Drag part of event and got nothing. BUT maybe they don't have theirs down yet? Idk. I'm not to worried because like I said before this ain't my 1st rodeo. There will have to be some sort of communication going on between all of us judges and I'm sure there will be. I know there's constant communication between Wayne & Moe

I posted this up NOT to screw anyone but for the competitors period. I wanted to give anyone who entered or plans on entering IASCA in Lima OH a general idea of where everything was and how the IASCA side of things are gonna go down. This gives me enough time to change things that I need to as well. I did this damn near exact same thing at SBN/INAC last year & posted it up on forums. Only difference this time is I am able to adjust the times a bit here IF I need to. I'm trying to keep everyone informed is my only goal here.
Quote 0 0
canadian no-wall
These buildings are pretty big. I guess dbrag expects alot of cars?
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy