john-hone
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Special thanks to Ohio Generator and Robert FlbSpl Ohman for sponsoring the trophies for the show! Rob and Tom have contacted IASCA; Ohio Generator is sponsoring the IdBL trophies and Rob is sponsoring the Bass Boxing trophies!

With their support and the pre-registrations to date, the expenses for the Ohio show are now covered and the OHIO EVENT IS OFFICIAL!!!!

Because of their generous support we're able to reach the expense goal with the 14 entries.... SO... with 6 more pre-registrations the entry fee will drop $25.00!!! Once we hit the 20 registrations mark each pre-registrant will receive a $25.00 refund on their entry, so help yourselves and your fellow competitors by pre-registering!!!

We now need to get the Cali event official everyone, so start talking with your connections and let's make the Cali event a reality too!

And make sure to support Ohio Generator and Rob Ohman for their support of this event FOR YOU! And make sure to thank the competitors who pre-registered too! If it wasn't for them, this show would not have become a reality!
Quote 0 0
sensai
see you there!
Quote 0 0
170typhoon
Im there.
Quote 0 0
sensai
Quote:
Originally posted by 170typhoon:
Im there.
1st drink of vodka on meh

Quote 0 0
170typhoon
Quote:
Originally posted by sensai:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 170typhoon:
Im there.
1st drink of vodka on meh

Hell to the yeah
Quote 0 0
Wanna-B-Basshead
This could get epic...
Quote 0 0
db xTc
Did they hit 20 yet? Hopefully we get to 30, would be great getting that fee down to $100. That savings will almost cover the gas for the trip
Quote 0 0
john-hone
we are at 17 so far.
Quote 0 0
sensai
Quote:
Originally posted by Wanna-B-Basshead:
This could get epic...
I'm bringing a gallon of Ciroc and will have ninja mask with me. Epic is not the word!

Quote 0 0
Denise(Shelly)Varmatos
Ohhhhhh hell watch out Sensai & the ninja mask round 2 or what round are we on now Sensai??
Quote 0 0
170typhoon
Pumped for this!!!!
Quote 0 0
john-hone
it is getting closer. we have 21 registerd so far. thats not to bad for just starting back up in this region.
Quote 0 0
db xTc
Looking forward to next weekend. Unfortunately, this will likely be my last event as I will probably be selling my setup soon. I may wait until after the Carlisle show.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy