Daytona = beer babes bass
Ohio= john hone humping your leg
In that case, I'm going to Ohio!
Quote 0 0
Wanna-B-Basshead
Sober guy will be there! Hahahah
Quote 0 0
ericw313
Im glad to see a Ohio location for finals. Lincoln is done so now just waiting on March.
Quote 0 0
team unreal sounds
oh the count down till march this sucks why cant finals just be in fall hate the wait.
Quote 0 0
Arizona Kid
Quote:
Originally posted by team unreal sounds:
oh the count down till march this sucks why cant finals just be in fall hate the wait.
I agree 100%!!! It really sucks, I want to build for another class this winter and can't because f*cking finals in March. We waste 4+ months....
Quote 0 0
Tinted
Quote:
Originally posted by Arizona Kid:
Quote:
quote:
I agree 100%!!! It really sucks, I want to build for another class this winter and can't because f*cking finals in March. We waste 4+ months....
how do you waste 4 months? like 99% or people take this time to rebuild, our car is gutted with zero equipment and is going to be rebuilt in the coming 2 months.
Quote 0 0
Arizona Kid
Quote:
Originally posted by Tinted:
Quote:
quote:
Quote:
quote:
how do you waste 4 months? like 99% or people take this time to rebuild, our car is gutted with zero equipment and is going to be rebuilt in the coming 2 months.
Because I want to build for another class and can't cause I'm going to Worlds and most likely will place with current setup. So I can't rebuild til after Finals. So I'm stuck with this set up til then.
Quote 0 0
18inchjeepin
Quote:
finals is 3 months away

but I agreed, Im always building sometimes the week of finals, in fact I just started a big over haul tonight

Quote:
Because I want to build for another class and can't cause I'm going to Worlds and most likely will place with current setup. So I can't rebuild til after Finals. So I'm stuck with this set up til then.
thought you were going with a c pillar wall, that can knocked out in no time if the team got involved, they have built a couple walls
Quote 0 0
Arizona Kid
Quote:
Originally posted by 18inchjeepin:
Quote:
quote:
finals is 3 months away

but I agreed, Im always building sometimes the week of finals, in fact I just started a big over haul tonight

Quote:
thought you were going with a c pillar wall, that can knocked out in no time if the team got involved, they have built a couple walls
Said screw the back seats and doin a b piller 6th order. But I'm tossed over doing it now or not. The 6th order gonna be great for music and moving air but not helping the db much. I'm going to concentrate more on musical.formats like bass race. If I was to hold off build til after finals ill just use a burp box at finals to get that score.
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
I'm relieved I have 3 months. My civic won't run and i'm broke as s**t til after chrismas. Plus I need to do some serious testing and tuning. Works out great for me.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy