rally Show full post »
Dragonman (Jason Carroll)
Can anyone add just input some brand of amplifiers on the market that are worth looking into for real competition like stetsom mtx rockford kicker you know i would apreciate it

Hey not sure Im the 1 to give advice , im new to the whole spl competition , I think im doing just fine with my fosgate , the guys at works jaws drop in the improvement over the 6 months , and taking first place didnt help deflate my head much !! I know rockford sold and is under new management so the amps are not the "same" as the old school monsters , but the p2500 punch does the job just fine for now , no overheating or shutting down!!
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Quote:
Originally posted by Dragonman (Jason Carroll):
Can anyone add just input some brand of amplifiers on the market that are worth looking into for real competition like stetsom mtx rockford kicker you know i would apreciate it

Hey not sure Im the 1 to give advice , im new to the whole spl competition , I think im doing just fine with my fosgate , the guys at works jaws drop in the improvement over the 6 months , and taking first place didnt help deflate my head much !! I know rockford sold and is under new management so the amps are not the "same" as the old school monsters , but the p2500 punch does the job just fine for now , no overheating or shutting down!!
I understand your love for rockford they make great stuff but you ask for competition amps and the best. Look at the leader boards for DB Drag and you'll see the brands listed above not rockford. Sorry to burst your bubble man but if you wanna win competitions or at least big comps you gotta dump the rockford.
Quote 0 0
AQIntrepid
AQ 20K
AQ 3500.1D
Quote 0 0
Dragonman (Jason Carroll)
yeah im planning on it already have my trunk 1800w set up in mind , but right now im in the begginer 1000w class so ima pound that rockford till next season , first place my first comp by 3 db, ive added some toyz since then + beating disturbed im in this for the love of bass , music and the atmosphere , the trophies and places are just a bonus
Quote 0 0
Team Big'Un
Db Drive Okur 7.5 and 3.5

We have been using both these amps since they were brought on the market and they produce some great power
Quote 0 0
rally
Quote:
Originally posted by Team Big'Un:

We have been using both these amps since they were brought on the market and they produce some great power
Whats the website
Quote 0 0
Team Big'Un
Quote:
Originally posted by rally:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Team Big'Un:

Whats the website
http://www.dbdrive.net
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy