Derrick824 Show full post »
TRIPLE THREAT
Quote:
Originally posted by NSPL175:
Looking forward to the 2011-2012 season let's make it LOUDER!
Quote 0 0
basshead69
I am hoping to get louder with a new setup. I was trying to break my own World Record and technically I did, but went over power by a little over a 100 watts. These new amps are so sensitive. I did a 152.2 at 3726 watts. I went one click down on the volume and did a 151.4 at 2976 watts I think. Down almost a db and almost 800 watts down with one click of the volume knob. Seriously considering moving into the 3601 and up class next season. Hoping for big numbers with the new setup so I can hang with the big boys LOL!
Quote 0 0
Cerwin Vega Fan
Quote:
Originally posted by VegaS10:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by basshead69:
VegaS10 for his help in taping up the top of my box to keep it from leaking so much air.
What?
That was me that helped you tape up your enclosure.No worries.That's what it's all about,helping each other. Hope you got the score you was shooting for
Quote 0 0
mhart
who won the no wall 0-2500? any pictures of it anyone?
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
Quote:
Originally posted by mhart:
http://audioforum.termpro.com/topic/4/20969.html

could be one of these vehicles?
Quote 0 0
CookieMonster
Quote:
Here ya go:

Quote 0 0
murilo
nice job
Quote 0 0
astrolade
Walt your box is too brown.
Quote 0 0
LLKOOLJR
Quote:
Originally posted by CookieMonster:
Quote:
quote:
Here ya go:

AWWWWWWWW MAN, THAT IS SO SASSYYYYYY.LOL GO WALT ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS BRUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
mhart
thank you.
Quote 0 0
Conclusive
Quote:

Did you ever try the subs forward/ port back design with that car? Sprouts Civic was extremely loud with that design. Easily on par with my CRX with the seats folded and the enclosures on the rear seat.
Quote 0 0
Nightshade
^^^I believe that Walt was doing 156's with the setup like that woofers firing foward and ports to the rear. The subs were in tubes and they were 2 12's off a decent amount of power. Iirc 16 volts and 4 Memphis 4K's.
Quote 0 0
CookieMonster
Quote:
Originally posted by Conclusive:

Did you ever try the subs forward/ port back design with that car? Sprouts Civic was extremely loud with that design. Easily on par with my CRX with the seats folded and the enclosures on the rear seat.
Yes I have multiple times. I have done 156's - 157's on various amps/subs combinations. Works great, but I no longer build for just burps.
My car is setup for 149.9 Bass Race and Lightweight Bass Boxing.

Zach, I've never had 4 Mojo's. 2 was all I had at one time..
My best numbers came while running the Sundown 3000's.
Quote 0 0
Conclusive
Quote:
Yes I have multiple times. I have done 156's - 157's on various amps/subs combinations. Works great, but I no longer build for just burps.
My car is setup for 149.9 Bass Race and Lightweight Bass Boxing.

Zach, I've never had 4 Mojo's. 2 was all I had at one time..
My best numbers came while running the Sundown 3000's.
Its nearly impossible to have a single system that does great numbers AND sounds good.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy