dominic mrzena Show full post »
ssluke
great looking trophys , and woman lol
Quote 0 0
roadrage
Anybody that holds my windshield better put some weight into it. It'll somehow move out over an inch @ the sides and worse in the middle, yet hasn't blown yet. Super secret mopar goop? It's the factory original. LOL. Next time we'll get some of the team to hold the D.S. window, then try that P.S. again. It'll buck ya!
Quote 0 0
murilo
If you teak and tune it without holding windowns/doors, good are the chances that at the end it will be louder with no bracing.
Quote 0 0
Iceman91
Here are a couple more pics that I took with my camera after Dom's died. Also Murilo that is our new ssnw car. Rite now we are running 2 dd 10's with a Soundigital 16k we did a 154.4 with a bad woofer.

Here is a video of the new ssnw car my buddy & I have teamed up on Team SHT Bucket
Quote 0 0
linus73
doa had some sick setups! bass racing each other was so close! lots of fun, cool people.
Quote 0 0
murilo
Quote:
Originally posted by Iceman91:
Here are a couple more pics that I took with my camera after Dom's died. Also Murilo that is our new ssnw car. Rite now we are running 2 dd 10's with a Soundigital 16k we did a 154.4 with a bad woofer.
Ok, congrats to you guys too, Scott! Did you try without the false floor?
Quote 0 0
Iceman91
Nope we have not tried it without the false floor. This is just a temporary setup until finals. Then we are going to put the REAL setup in there, which we will be buying a few more 16k's from you =P
Quote 0 0
murilo
Looks like it might get louder with a regular SSNW ported box
Quote 0 0
Thorshammer
Great Job Dom! Love the pics and vidz!!
Quote 0 0
dominic mrzena
Thorshammer How do you like the 4 10" DC street c doing a 154.3 in a honda fit? I would like to see how much gain the DC neos would give me?
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy