CookieMonster
Follow the 1x Db Drag/Iasca event from Stereo Video Center live today via Facebook.

I will have live score updates as internet service allows.

Walt Johnson
Friend me if you can't see my status updates.
Quote 0 0
dominic mrzena
Love it my idea I spreading. I hope to see more shows do this... Also to cookie monster if you have a smart phone you can download the photobucket app and it sends pics and videos to your photobucket as you take the with your smart phone...
Quote 0 0
Tinted
how do u do this live on facebook?
Quote 0 0
dominic mrzena
I am not sure how you do it on facebook I am curious how.. But ustream is pretty awsome. Its totally free you can use either a computer or an android smartphone. I plan on doing this for my show on june 4th. Its easy just clivk on the link and it gives you live video when I am broadcasting. I will post a schedule of the events so you know when to tune in....

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/dominic-mrzena#
Quote 0 0
Jeremy Weber
Your idea?

Sam Horn and Doug had been doing this for years thru db tv.....

All term-labs have the capability to broadcast live, if you have internet.

Also Wayne is setting it up to auto post to facebook etc.
Quote 0 0
CookieMonster
Quote:
Originally posted by Tinted:
how do u do this live on facebook?
With the latest software, if you enable social networking, it will ask you if you want to post to Facebook after each competitor runs. It also does this after each round of eliminations
Quote 0 0
05blackneon
Yup,was pretty cool walt.
Quote 0 0
dominic mrzena
Not my idea but I am really pushing to see this more often. Especially since its so much more easly accessable for everyone. I would just love to see us to be able to put the live feed straight on termpro forum like a picture but a live video feed. For free...

Looking forward to your event this sunday jeremy at alfaros. I might do some ustream this sunday with my phone to see how well it works...
Quote 0 0
Tinted
forget about the scores. how about live video via facebook? is that doable?
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
D Q lol
Quote 0 0
Come and get some
Thats a nice ride Looks like you have some hydros in there
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy