THE-SCRAPER
I responded to a craigslist add when I got there I saw a white guy leaving very pissed off and he threw a soda can at the seller's car , so I was like wtf? I went up to the guy, asked him why did you throw a can at that car I'm might buy it dude?! He looks at me and says good luck he hates americans and rolled up his window and sped off, WTF?

I walked into his yard took a look at his car very clean "nice trunk" Indian guy comes out and asks me am I ethiopian? WTF? I ask why ? He says "no americans only people from my country can buy,, can you please leave" WTF????
I asked him why? he says "you american people ask too many damn questions" WTF???

Here's a link to the craigslist add PLEASE Flag the sh-t out of this anti-american azzhole's add!!
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/cto/2146946493.html
Quote 0 0
john-hone
he lives in amaerica right? doesnt that make him an american? he can go back to his own country to his own people. Wait, he probley has it way better here in america with us stupid americans and out stupid free ways with our stupid opertunitys and freedom. gosh we suck. stupid americans.
Quote 0 0
JohnnyKo12
Rrrrrrrrrrrracist!!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
JohnnyKo12
U americans ask too many questions lololol
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Flagged his stupid ass
Quote 0 0
JordyO
Quote:
Originally posted by john-hone:
he lives in amaerica right? doesnt that make him an american?
What's with all the damn questions?!?!

GOSH....
Quote 0 0
john-hone
its the american way.
Quote 0 0
Wanna-B-Basshead
What way? Where am I? Who are you? How did we get here? Why do tacos make my farts stink?
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy