Iggster
To play online while im unemployed.

Any ideas? No I will not play w0w. But I want a game where I have control over my character, etc.
Quote 0 0
i heard assasins creed 2 is good, and that call of duty modern warfare 2 is good as well. I dont really play video games though so who knows.

Best time waster other then building a vehicle for db drag is youtube

Quote 0 0
DBfan187
runescape?
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
Wolfenstein 3D...the old school one.
Doom...the old one
Heretic...the old one
Descent...the old one
Commander Keen

not regular RPG's. but great games you can beat in an afternoon while eating fruit loops.
Quote 0 0
Iggster
Quote:
Originally posted by DBfan187:
runescape?
Downloaded it, kinda cheesy don't like the click to walk crap. But until I find something better it will do.
Quote 0 0
info giver
what kind of rpg are we talking? similar to WoW? or ?
Quote 0 0
Iggster
Quote:
Originally posted by info giver:
I wouldn't mind something like that. Or something final fantasy like. I am thinking about playing FF 3 again.
Quote 0 0
info giver
i'll get back to you on that....i've tooken to "trying" out games online by using garena
http://www.garena.com
basically emulates a lan environment and allows you to use pirated software...i play alot of COD on that..
Quote 0 0
JordyO
I've heard a lot of good things about Travian. Its a web/browser based RPG I believe.

Give it a shot, let me know what you think
Quote 0 0
TeamSubGoPoof
Quote:
Originally posted by Iggster:
Quote:
quote:
I wouldn't mind something like that. Or something final fantasy like. I am thinking about playing FF 3 again.
I actually just started playing FF7 and FF X again

If you have an xbox 360 I have a final fantasy XI that I'll GIVE you if you want to play online
Quote 0 0
Iggster
Quote:
Originally posted by TeamSubGoPoof:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Iggster:
Quote:
quote:
I actually just started playing FF7 and FF X again

If you have an xbox 360 I have a final fantasy XI that I'll GIVE you if you want to play online
Just let me get my Xbox fixed.

I have probably played and beaten FF 7 at least 5 times. 2 times for FF X
Quote 0 0
Iconoclast
Online? for free there isn't anything decent, I'm afraid. Runescape is probably the best, and I can't stand to play it.

What kind of computer do you have?

If you have one that can run them, Elder Scrolls IVblivion and Fallout 3 are AMAZING games! Each one had hours and hours and hours of gameplay. They have a Game of The Year edition for both, and those include the expansions. Each expansion adds hours and hours of gameplay. Amazing value for great games.

If your computer is a bit slower, you can try Elder Scrolls III:Morrowind. It also has a Game of the Year Edition, with expansions.

In case you didn't notice the trend, they were all voted as Game of the Year in their launch year. All are from Bethesda Softworks. They are all RPG's, and *very* open-ended. By that I mean you can go anywhere and try your hand at anything at any time. The games are based on world maps, instead of "linear" maps(as in "go here, then here, then here..."). They all have levelling systems, so you get stronger and better as you go.

Each of them have at least 100 hours of gameplay. (I know because I've put at least 100 into each ) The expansions add many more.

As far as online free games that are decent... there are Fist Person Shooters. IMO, America's Army is probably the best. It is a pretty big download (1.3 gigs, the last time I checked), but it is a lot of fun. It is completely free to get and play. Most clans and servers have TeamSpeak or Vent and you can chat while you play. It is free because, as the name implies, the US Army makes it.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy