jim wright Show full post »
TeamSubGoPoof
Quote:
Originally posted by murilo@soundigital.com.br:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by astrolade:
my ss1-2 vehicle is tagged, registered and insured all year long and its not street legal.
rich guy here
lol

It probably only cost 100 dollars or so to keep it up all year
Quote 0 0
loud tercell
They made us show our insurance and title at 2001 wf when we came in the door to get our registration package. Someone went through a wall at wf before 2001 so it was mandatory.
Quote 0 0
Team Innovative Shaun
Quote:
Originally posted by loud tercell:
They made us show our insurance and title at 2001 wf when we came in the door to get our registration package. Someone went through a wall at wf before 2001 so it was mandatory.
But that's not a registration, I know why insurance is required.
Quote 0 0
Team DD Belgium - Dieter
In Belgium it is impossible to get a car insurance if it has not passed technical inspection annual.
And we even have trouble passing a street car with all the power cable trew technical ispection...
So insuring an extreme car, and 90% of the SS cars, is a total no go in Belgium...
Quote 0 0
astrolade
the part of Georgia Im in doesnt require vehicle inspection. However you do need registration to get insurance and insurance to get a tag.

total for the vehicle, tag and insurance, $201.00 a year.
Quote 0 0
kraven moorehead
so you need three tags to get to a show in a car that you cant play music in or drive on the highway.one for the truck one for the trailor and one for the trailor queen!!!hahahahaha yup Murilo I think he has to much money!!!!
Quote 0 0
Old/School
lol
Quote 0 0
astrolade
Quote:
Originally posted by kraven moorehead:
so you need three tags to get to a show in a car that you cant play music in or drive on the highway.one for the truck one for the trailor and one for the trailor queen!!!hahahahaha yup Murilo I think he has to much money!!!!
haha smart guy....the trailer tag is the same tag I use for 6 different trailers. The tow truck tag and insurance is paid by the company. the toyota is cheap and the trailer tag costs 16.00 a yr.

dont hate MR. STETSOM....lol
Quote 0 0
kraven moorehead
You know you are my idol Beau.......Get to work SBN is approaching fast!!!
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy