BoomKing
Hey guys, we are in need of a new employee of the shop. We primarily need an installer, especially someone who can do remote starters. But our employees have a hand in doing everything at the shop, from sales to fabricating to installing, etc.
Alot of people know us on here, we are a fun shop that has been around forever, we are into all things 12v from basic audio all the way to competition vehicles, we even dabble in a bit of home audio, soon to be more.
We would prefer someone with some install experience, but we may train the right person. We would also even be interested in an installer who wants to come out and work for the starter season, and maybe take in some ski/snowboarding in one of the best areas on the planet! You can contact me on here or by email.
Thanks,
Dale
Custom Car & Sound
Cranbrook, BC
dale_customcar@yahoo.ca
Quote 0 0
TRELO LUDE
good luck on the search..
but make sure the post is in the right section
Quote 0 0
Team Innovative Shaun
Were in Canada, what does it pay and how many hours per week? I have about 12 years of car audio installation experienc e and three years of starter/alarm installation experience.
Quote 0 0
BoomKing
Other end of the country, in Western Canada about 4hrs from Calgary. It is full-time and pay would be determined after an interview, but we pay a fair wage.
Quote 0 0
SPLBlazer
Hmm, I just lost my job..
Quote 0 0
*SweetSPL*
Quote:
Originally posted by SPLBlazer:
you wanna move to Canada, eh?
Quote 0 0
Rip Rock
Quote:
Originally posted by BoomKing:
Other end of the country, in Western Canada about 4hrs from Calgary. It is full-time and pay would be determined after an interview, but we pay a fair wage.
We can make it to your shop in about 5hrs towing Hope you find someone Dale!
Quote 0 0
BoomKing
Quote:
Originally posted by SPLBlazer:
David that sucks man! What the hell, cutbacks? Wanna move to Canada dude? Ever done a remote start before? Not to many of them go out the door in Florida I would imagine.
Quote 0 0
boomn89
If it didnt get so dang cold it would be awesome.
Quote 0 0
teamflorida AJ
Dale , hope you find a good installer. I do startups, and you be surprized how many. but I would have to change my handle to move there.
Quote 0 0
JLWX3120
I would love to come up there if it wasnt so far! I have about 8 years experience doing remote starts. Havent ran into a car yet i couldnt do, knock on wood.
Quote 0 0
waynold
Ughhh,
Im from over that way, but I know how cold it gets from here and there(ontario)...You got a pm though, if your pm box wasn't full..lol
Quote 0 0
TeamSubGoPoof
This post was over a year old...I bet he found someone
Quote 0 0
BoomKing
Yup, found someone, but I need another!
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy