johncarr
I'm Johncarr and I want to hear from everyone that uses Audiopipe subs. Past and present is fine.

I'm starting a new website for fans of the Audiopipe brand and would like you to let me know what you use.

I need your screen name and real name.

I am most interested in pics and videos of your AP stuff!

Thanks for your time and interest in AP!!

PM me with all personal info on your contact numbers and email address.

Thanks again!
Quote 0 0
madcad95
Love there amps and I use 2 use there subs the txxbc15s but sadly no more since they do not make 18s but if they ever do I will be 1st in line. Oh and I did a 157.1 on a termlab with 4 15s and 2 atomic 1500s
Quote 0 0
the_fam
im using two 12inch subs that are audiopipes the amp is bridge into them the amp is a 820 watt spl series II and i love them they sound good and it piss ppl off lol i dont have pics or videos of tem but i will soon u cant connect me at jayjay8320022002@aol.com my name is jay
Quote 0 0
sams1
Ok dumb question! how do I post pics on here?
Quote 0 0
MoparBass28
upload to photobucket or the likes and post the img coade link. Easiest way for photos.
Quote 0 0
sams1
I have a 1998 Explorer with a total wall 4-15" Ipipe 2 black and 2 white running it is a AP30001D at 1ohm its loud with everday music but not so much with SPL.
Quote 0 0
sams1
http://s912.photobucket.com/albums/ac322/ipipe/?albumview=slideshow
Quote 0 0
Audiopipe Corsa
Hey John, I am keen to get you some pics. I have a Opel Corsa with 8 x TSA-10's and 1 x 3000 RMS amp. I think that Clinton Dovey (Audiopipe South Africa) has sent you a videop of my ride recently for the new site. I have many many pics and vids for you on various Audiopipe installs and products I have tried and tested (1 x AP15RD, 1 x AP15BL, 2 x AP15RD's, 2 x AP12RD's, 2 x AP12BL's, 2 x AP12 (I-pipes), 2 x BC12's, 1 x BC15, 2 x TSA10's, 4 x TSA-15's with a 1500 RMS Audiopipe Amplifier, and recently the 8 x TSA-10's. Please would you PM me your e mail addy. Mine is andrew@anythingauto.co.za
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy