Master Yoda Show full post »
Tinted
you dont need bigger amps, if you are getting 9k already you need a much better box.

we were able to do 156 in a golf, two 12's Street C with amps very similar to yours and 2 batts. we also clamped 9k.

with only 2 subs you probably have more than enough useful power at 9k.

Zach thanks for the props!
Quote 0 0
augustijnen Peter
with the space u have u need to go to 12's
u will get a much better box for them than 15's
The one and only , back for more !!!!
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
thanks for the advice. the only proble I am having at the moment is I cant seem to find the Res Hz for this car? and the only direction I seem to get any results from is subs up and port up? I am sure I will need to drop back to 12's again I just need to just get it going and build and test and build and test some more?
Quote 0 0
augustijnen Peter
dont try to stare blind on car res freq

just build a box and test it , the outcome on freq will be close to the car res freq , only when u have a good box ofcourse
The one and only , back for more !!!!
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
Quote:
Originally posted by augustijnen Peter:

just build a box and test it , the outcome on freq will be close to the car res freq , only when u have a good box ofcourse
the strange thing is no matter what I tune the box to or how small or large the port is it seems to like 63Hz I was running two 12" subs but was only doing a 152db and gained 1db by going to 15" subs. now that may only be becuse I dont seem to have the right box yet?
Quote 0 0
Tinted
Quote:

what the Euro said ^^^ dont focus on THE FREQUENCY, that's a wrong way of going about it.
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
Quote:
Originally posted by Tinted:
Quote:
quote:

what the Euro said ^^^ dont focus on THE FREQUENCY, that's a wrong way of going about it.
so should I just start with a sealed box and go from there?
Quote 0 0
Tinted
try as small of a box with as larg of a port as fits.

dont use 15's

use aero ports.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy