witness
I used to work at Audio Express in Raleigh, NC on Capital Blvd. There used to be an installer there named Eric. White guy, did installs on the side as well. He owned his own competition vehicle and was sponsored. I think he put together his own subs. Anyway, I've been trying to get a hold of him. It's been almost 7-8 years ago. I did sales there. I used to own a sparkly little Honda Civic. The emblems, antenna, trunk lights all were molded and it had a nice teal with some blue colored pearl with chrome and rainbow flakes in it. I had two HCCA 12s in a 5 1/4 cubic foot box, w/ a 10"x2"x12" vent, an XTR Pro 2400, 2 optima yellow tops, an XTR 800 on the inside speakers, 2 1-Farad caps and one of the top end Alpine head units. Anyway, if you know Eric pass him this post or email me at doctormindbender@gmail.com

I used to be into SPL and now that I have a great job I might start building something soon. I won the Friday night bass fights in Durham once or twice and won a few local ones in Rocky Mount. I in the 140s with that setup I mentioned earlier. It's the loudest setup I've ever owned and I'm on car number 12.

Anyway, keep up the bass, and try to not let your friends rock systems without some dynamat!!
Quote 0 0
dB Don
Eric Reid?
Quote 0 0
witness
Hi dB Don,
Yes, I do believe it is Eric Reid.
If you know him could you pass my information along?
Thanks.
Quote 0 0
dB Don
I have not seen him in forever online. Sorry.
Quote 0 0
witness
No Problem... I was just trying to collect some of my old friends I've left all over the place and when I got to Eric, I thought this might be a good place to put word out. Thanks for reminding me what his last name is. I've bought and lost 10 phones since we worked together at Audio Express and I couldn't remember it... but I might have more to go by on the Facebook type sites.
Quote 0 0
97Cavy
Here ya go, I believe this is who you are looking for. Has an e-mail address, not sure how current it is, but he posted not much over a month ago, so sending him a PM might work

http://audioforum.termpro.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?/profile/305.html
Quote 0 0
witness
Thanks 97... I'll send an email and see. Honestly If I find who I'm looking I may be done on here for a while mostly because I'm busy with trying to grow my business, finish my degree online, captain 3 pool teams... et cetera... et cetera... I do appreciate the kindness. Honestly I was expecting a bunch if sh!t from people, but that's probably from my years of posting on NCSU's thewolfweb.com. I was an big into bass and power for a while when I worked for Audio Express. I remember getting cussed out by my manager one day when we paid Boston Acoustic to send their VW Beetle with the 4 x 12" subs in the fiberglass enclosure up to our store to attract customers and all day people were checking out my car and when I played music I drowned the poor beetle out. It took working in outside sales to get me out of the car straight out of fast and the furious with more focus on sound than speed, and into a plain 4-door family car. (under recommendation from the district manager... I guess you can't be knowledgeable, trustworthy, reliable, helpful or even decent when you can hear your music coming and your exhaust leaving...) It was cool though... I had a fan club in Rocky Mount it seems. That Audio Express was on a hill opposite a 2-lane both ways road from the mall where I parked sideways in the first spot and the sun just seemed to shine at the perfect angle to get the most reflection/shine. (having a car with a bad-ass system that looked cool and had "our" products in it was very good for smoke breaks...) No matter the age or product interest I could always take a customer to my car to show them something and smoke a cigarette.) Wow... makes me wonder whether I need to get something working again. If anyone is in the Raleigh NC area and needs computer work done, web design, graphic design, programs, custom builds or you need to learn a lesson on the pool table... send me a message. I'll confirm whether I get in contact with my old friend. Peace.
Quote 0 0
witness
30 years old and still forget to spell check /|\
Quote 0 0
Next170
here I am!!! Please email me at jetskimania2002@yahoo.com Thanks Erik Reid
Quote 0 0
feels
A well established and successful site containing high quality, genuine, details of people looking for lost friends. To find your old friends, search using.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy