quote:
Originally posted by astrolade:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by piezzo:
Quote:
quote:
Guess Im staying in wall to compete against Piezzo. Glad youre coming back to the lanes.
hey i love the insparation that competiters give me to come out and play,but im disapointed with you becouse i see your useing 5 subs in db drag instead of 2 subs ,in a nut shell i dont care how manny subs you have in nspl but db dragg i wanted to go head to head aginst you and any body else thats in my way in ss1_2 thats just the LORD VADER way against the opposing rebels but like allways may the spl fource be with you
Derrick I moved up in class because I had no one to run against. It got boring for so instead of hanging my hat up and walking away I created a new challange for myself. Dont worry vader I can throw those 18s back in at anytime. Or you can have the ss1-2 class all to yourself and dominate.
knowing the answer now i feel we are on the same page ,becouse of compitition in nspl im going to run all wall classes becouse i dont like competing by my self and paying for a first place trophy ,i weather go were the crowed is building up and everybody is battleing and i love a battle it only makes me work on the jeepore with my 2 15s .
i will be more than happy to run against you in watt classes.
Quote 0 0
Gary F.
Quote:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Gary F.:
Good to see you coming back Derrick!
thanks gary you are still my ob 1 knobe in spl lol may the spl fource be with you.
Vader vs Obi Wan. lol. We had had some good battles. I will see you in the lanes!
Quote 0 0
piezzo
Quote:
Quote:
quote:
Quote:
quote:
Quote:
quote:
Quote:
quote:
Guess Im staying in wall to compete against Piezzo. Glad youre coming back to the lanes.
hey i love the insparation that competiters give me to come out and play,but im disapointed with you becouse i see your useing 5 subs in db drag instead of 2 subs ,in a nut shell i dont care how manny subs you have in nspl but db dragg i wanted to go head to head aginst you and any body else thats in my way in ss1_2 thats just the LORD VADER way against the opposing rebels but like allways may the spl fource be with you
Derrick I moved up in class because I had no one to run against. It got boring for so instead of hanging my hat up and walking away I created a new challange for myself. Dont worry vader I can throw those 18s back in at anytime. Or you can have the ss1-2 class all to yourself and dominate.
knowing the answer now i feel we are on the same page ,becouse of compitition in nspl im going to run all wall classes becouse i dont like competing by my self and paying for a first place trophy ,i weather go were the crowed is building up and everybody is battleing and i love a battle it only makes me work on the jeepore with my 2 15s .
i will be more than happy to run against you in watt classes.
now thats what im talking about,bringing that heat ,and lord vader will take on the pepsi challange even though im a coke drinker ,im loving this and i caint wait, but for the rest of the competition you best be ready becouse i dont think i have any more room to write any more records on my jeep ,i might have to right them in smaller letters but the minimum is 9 records that nobody is going to stop me from breaking ,so you imperial rebels out there use and practice your spl fource ,i gave you too much time to practice and study in the wall class,i know its rare that im on the forum like this ,but im more into doing than saying and i work too hard on my jeep not to know what it is capable to do in the spl lanes, may the spl fource be with all of you
Quote 0 0
astrolade
I will be sure to stop sandbagging so I can thwart your record efforts...lol
Quote 0 0
piezzo
Quote:
Quote:
quote:
Quote:
quote:
Good to see you coming back Derrick!
thanks gary you are still my ob 1 knobe in spl lol may the spl fource be with you.
Vader vs Obi Wan. lol. We had had some good battles. I will see you in the lanes!
you are absalutely right ,i think we had too much fun becouse it could have went eitherway each encounter
Quote 0 0
piezzo
Quote:
I will be sure to stop sandbagging so I can thwart your record efforts...lol
hey now thats what i call respect like in the old school way of competing not holding nothing back ,i love that enthughsiasim lol ha ha but i will still have 9 records after the sandbag dust is settled
Quote 0 0
Tinted
i want my credit from now.
Quote 0 0
10%auten
hi derrick. miss you in the lanes. i was out due to surgery but healing fast. check out ours score at the finals you will be shock and proud.
Quote 0 0
sundownz
Good stuff Derrick.

Maybe I'll have time to compete again at some point in 2012 too... been really out of it.
Quote 0 0
piezzo
Quote:
Originally posted by 10%auten:
hi derrick. miss you in the lanes. i was out due to surgery but healing fast. check out ours score at the finals you will be shock and proud.
your scores that i have seen on the last finnals is highly impressive
Quote 0 0
piezzo
Quote:
Originally posted by sundownz:
Good stuff Derrick.

Maybe I'll have time to compete again at some point in 2012 too... been really out of it.
hey i understand being out for a while, but one of these days im gonna have to sample the sundown amps
Quote 0 0
whoa
Glad to here from you.
Quote 0 0
bassattic
vader you have been on the dark side to long

welcome back..........
Quote 0 0
piezzo
Quote:
Originally posted by bassattic:

welcome back..........
thank you very much but this will be my last couple of years 2014 and im done with spl ,i will have a vehicle that i can enjoy music who knows i may continue on in bass boxxing ,may the fource be with you,
Quote 0 0
LLKOOLJR
Quote:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by bassattic:

welcome back..........
thank you very much but this will be my last couple of years 2014 and im done with spl ,i will have a vehicle that i can enjoy music who knows i may continue on in bass boxxing ,may the fource be with you,
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy