Team Smallie - Targa
Hi guys, i am new here and really enjoy this forum, i just want to share a vid with you guys
it was an Iasca world record event this Sunday

the car has 4 x 15 inch TARGA SUBS and 2 x 4000d Targa amps , mids and hi are also Targa.

Targa is a local South african brand that has hit SA markets with a storm.

What do u guys think of it.

Quote 0 0
Team Smallie - Targa
SORRY

its a 1 minute average , audio control
Quote 0 0
ESP Challenge
Very cool buddy. Hows it going Roupesh? You finally decided to get on the forum here. Now you can see my blazer build in this section that we have talked about for so long. Sorry I didnt email back sooner...lol.
Quote 0 0
HHR_Ed_T3guy
Nice, I remember Targa, didnt think they were still around.
Quote 0 0
mr small dbz
well done on that number thats just sick loud
Quote 0 0
anesh69
Targa and Starsound ruling in SA
Quote 0 0
iceman247
howzit rups. I'm also a fellow targa user.the spl comps is still small here by us but I managed 2 make sum waves over the years. round here its starsound against targa but sum of the guys got rich parents,nd then u get guys like me that got skills.I'm not the loudest yet but I'm getting there. ...slowly. u knw mos wife got first nd last say. I'm currently running a 1202dw of a a.bank vw 3800 mono.12.8v 647, targa 4gauge nd a mk1 citi.last test was 140.6db. need more testing. nd still busy respraying my golf. aim is 150db with maybe a 302 comp R.still planning.but ill keep u posted. if u got any tips I wud appreciate it a lot. I'm kinda on a tight budget so I make waves with what I got.so far so good. thanks trevor
Quote 0 0
iceman247
o ja.got TL.will use it. I'm familiar with box building,fibreglassing,been doin installs professionally 4 the past 12 years so I got a clue around car elect. systems etc. my loudest build to date was a earthquake equipt golf mk3 that did 148 with 2 12 dbxi and a phd2 in a slot port box, in 2007.have learnt lots since.
Quote 0 0
iceman247
eish,been a while since i posted on the forum,been hectic busy. well i got my numbers up nd is still working hard at it. got my single 12 setup from 140dbs up to 147.2 with sum enclosure and equiptment swops.got myself the 2 comp z's and personal best with the 2 is a 152.8.busy with a new box so will be improving on my score soon.and must still build a box for one comp z to work toward a mid 150s reading.and then im busy with a 6x9 box aswell as my last setup i built only achieved a best of 130.05,working towards 140s with sum decent 6x9s.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy