cheapshot Show full post »
rbdbdrag
the loudest trunk car i know of this year is "MIKE STIER`S"... he is certified 5th with a 153.7db, all the peolpe certified above him have vans.... he has a 2 door dodge neon flame red... and then me "RODNEY BUSCH" im certified 17th with a 150.9 i have hit a 151.9db on a sam horn`s certified meter... all the peopl between me and mike have no record of what car they drive.... if u go by loudest in ohio certifed 'MIKE STIER`S" is 2nd and im 3rd loudest in ohio, but i know me and mike have trunk cars... i have a gold honda accord 4 door....

im also known as TEAM NUTTS on the forum
PREPEARE TO BE SHOCKER, BY SHOCKER...
Quote 0 0
rbdbdrag
the loudest trunk car i know of this year is "MIKE STIER`S"... he is certified 5th with a 153.7db, all the peolpe certified above him have vans.... he has a 2 door dodge neon flame red... and then me "RODNEY BUSCH" im certified 17th with a 150.9 i have hit a 151.9db on a sam horn`s certified meter... all the peopl between me and mike have no record of what car they drive.... if u go by loudest in ohio certifed 'MIKE STIER`S" is 2nd and im 3rd loudest in ohio, but i know me and mike have trunk cars... i have a gold honda accord 4 door....

im also known as TEAM NUTTS on the forum
PREPEARE TO BE SHOCKER, BY SHOCKER...
Quote 0 0
rbdbdrag
from what i know "MIKE STIER`S". who is certified 5th for finals with a 153.7db has a trunk car, as for the people above him have vans or suv`s... as for me im certified 17th for finals with a 150.9db with a trunk car... i have done a 151.9db on sam horn`s meter`s at a double point event, as for the people in between me and mike they have nno record on what they drive....

im also known as "TEAM NUTTS" on the audio forum...
prepare to be shocked, by shocker
Quote 0 0
*SweetSPL*
Well I think we got the point man. I gave everyone props for their good numbers if I'm reading right. And I'm not saying that I'm the loudest trunk car now but I was at one point in time, so I earned the right at that time to say so. Now my car by far is not the loudest trunk car and again my props go out to Mike, Iggy, and all those with trunk cars that keep getting louder. It is great to see 153+ come out of a trunk car with 2 12's or even one for that matter(IGGY LOL). So everyone keep getting louder and let's see a trunk car take finals from all the people on bandwagons--just for fun. Good luck to all at finals.
Quote 0 0
Team Maxxsonics - Mike
Hey Jamie, I have nothing but respect for you. You placed 2nd at finals this year and held a World Record from the TRUNK. That is something I would have loved to have done....but my timing was off. Unfortunately the way that things are set up in the vans is giving them the edge by pushing the enclosure to the front door jams. Push it to the back and I think we would see them loose anywere from 1-2db. I have witnessed this is person. Anyways, I think that John Hicks has a good chance at taking finals this year so my money is on him. Granted, I don't plan on giving up without a fight. Is 155 out of the question from a trunk car?

Thanks for the props Rodney, keep gettin louder man...you guys still have time. By the way, one post is enough. lol
Quote 0 0
*SweetSPL*
Thanks Mike. Yeah I think that John does have a very good chance at taking finals and he has enough support to get him there. Much luck to everyone competeing at finals this year. I myself as you can see will not be competeing this year but I will be there showing my support to friends and teams in the lanes. See ya there.
Quote 0 0
Team Nutts
loudest street 1-2 trunk car that i know of from the leaderborad for finals is mike stier with a red neon doing 153 for a certified score... then the next is my car a honda accord lx in street 1-2 doing 151.9db... also my name is rodney busch im 17th

http://www.termpro.com/asp/leaderboard2.asp
Quote 0 0
*SweetSPL*
Okay Team Nutts after your 4 or 5 posts on page 2 i think we know that Mike is the loudest trunk car right now and yes you are second I gave you both props and good luck. Oh by the way I'm not trying to rain on your parade.
Quote 0 0
Luin Haden
The loudest trunk car is....

I would like to wish all cars in the street division good luck at finals this year. Remember if you win or lose just be happy you were in the top 15 in the world!!

Luin
Quote 0 0
Jay Gold
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by AmericanBassMan:
Um, my street 1-2 trunk car is sorta loud sometimes. Take a look at my stats.

I was waiting for you to reply.
Quote 0 0
Team Maxxsonics - Mike
Well, I made finals as the 8th loudest in the World in street 1-2 with a certified score of 153.7 . I worked on my enclosure and even worked on some theories that might help. But, when all the dust settled....I hit a 154.5 at finals and placed 9th which was 1 tenth from 8th and taking home a trophy. Now I have nothing really to show for it and my score doesn't even get recorded. Hmmph! Time for a new class I guess.
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
10 years! OMG, lol
Quote 0 0
Nightshade
^^^So then all these numbers were more than likely done on the Audio Control 170-190 mics depending on what judge had what mic. I think back at this time Sam Horn had a Linear X meter or a B&K I can't remember which for sure.

What is true though is these numbers are probably a good 4-8db lower now a days in the newest TL. They wouldn't come close to any of the trunk installs that are out there now. Hell my loudest of a 144.3 out of a trunk would hang with some of these mentioned. I've never been very fond of trunk cars, but wanting to get one loud almost makes me want to build one. Is a 2004 Civic a decent car to use for a trunk build?
Quote 0 0
F.O. SPL Deezy
My street a trunk did highest 152.0 and certified 151.5 in 2007. I dunno where that would put my score had it been done on the ac 170 but it would do 153+ in iasca on the newest ac sensor.
Quote 0 0
loud tercell
The loudest trunk scores would be by Dave dasilva, peter MTA and Nathan brumwell most recent all over 153s on temlab. Dave dasilvas car could do a 155 if the subs would hold he did 154.7 in testing from what i have heard.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy