DeadlySones
I had a virus on my computer that required it to be rebooted. Before doing so I deactivated termlab so that when I reinstalled it I wouldn't have any issues...

Now I tried to reinstall it and I get this error??? Do I really need to buy this years update subscription just to reinstall it?

I should be able to use what I paid for regardless of if I choose to continue the updates or not....
Quote 0 0
DeadlySones
I bought this system last year, and have the RTA and EPP already. I just need it to activate.
Quote 0 0
Wayne Harris
I can assist you. Please call me at 512-377-1055. I will need the first 8 digits of your serial number.
Keep it Loud! Make me Proud!
[1396a0]
Quote 0 0
canadian no-wall
thats good service!! Hey Wayne, my termlab got ran over by a car and needs new front and back panels....can you sell me these parts?
Quote 0 0
DeadlySones
Thanks for your help today Wayne. Nice to talk to you in person.

Bart!! Congrats on the new position man.
Quote 0 0
Boomin Audio Competitions - Andy
Quote:
Originally posted by canadian no-wall:
thats good service!! Hey Wayne, my termlab got ran over by a car and needs new front and back panels....can you sell me these parts?
at a show?
Quote 0 0
canadian no-wall
yes..heres the short story!

termlab was sitting on the tonneu cover of my truck and my ladie took of to a store. She got out of the parking lot, the termlab fell off and everything spilled out on the road in busy traffic. The termlab "box" then got ran over 2 or 3 times before some competitor noticed it being ran over!!

I tested it out and nothing hurt except front & back panels broken and black tire track across the top lol...works perfect still after 2 years.
Quote 0 0
Wayne Harris
Thats a bummer.

Send me an email at wharris@termpro.com

Be sure to let me know if your system is powered by a wall transformer or USB powered.
Keep it Loud! Make me Proud!
[1396a0]
Quote 0 0
stany
Atleast we know now that a TermLab is almost bulletproof
[stanystats]
Quote 0 0
canadian no-wall
its tire proof anyway lol
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy