wackdogg
Meade,

Hopefully this is Chicken's screen name on another forum....if it's not then we have found an internet poser....

http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?s=a13875bc72ca02a89b479ad992238c9b&showtopic=148518&st=0&p=2545680&#entry2545680
Quote 0 0
wackdogg
Also you have a PM....
Quote 0 0
Bassphobia
Chicken drives hella pimp rides.
Quote 0 0
impalafan95
Quote:
Originally posted by wackdogg:
Meade,

Hopefully this is Chicken's screen name on another forum....if it's not then we have found an internet poser....

http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?s=a13875bc72ca02a89b479ad992238c9b&showtopic=148518&st=0&p=2545680&#entry2545680
Love his 59 imp, it has to be chicken if you look at the whole post someone quotes his as "fried chicken eater" so he just changed his display name probably.
Quote 0 0
CHICKEN
Yes that is my 59 =)
I went outside today and found a puddle of water on the driver floorboard and the trunk was also full of water. =( I need new Weather stripping
Quote 0 0
wackdogg
Quote:
Originally posted by CHICKEN:
Yes that is my 59 =)
I went outside today and found a puddle of water on the driver floorboard and the trunk was also full of water. =( I need new Weather stripping
Cool I was just making sure that someone else wasn't taking credit for your rides....damn you got some nice whips.
Quote 0 0
Shawn Fleming
hey Chicken time to wall off the escalade brother! MT it UP!
Quote 0 0
Bassphobia
Get the XMX that'll be louder than Meade's Hoe
Quote 0 0
Customize Your Vehicle
Sweet rides, it must be nice.
Quote 0 0
addiction2bass
Quote:
Originally posted by CHICKEN:
Yes that is my 59 =)
at least its probably easy to find weather striping for your car.
my 66impala 4door hardtop was rare since most impalas where either 2doors or sedans. mine doesnt have the post between the doors.
and wouldnt ya know no one made new striping for my model and now the door seals SUCK!!!!! you can see the outside since the striping doesnt match.
so i had to stick with smashing foam into top track....... and then deal with the door crap
sucks..... hopefully someone will start making the corect seals for my old school! then i might start driving it again if i can get those seals fixed!
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy