casperskafs
I paid for my membership a few weeks ago and I was just wondering how long it takes to get to ya. I been checkin the mail but no membership .
Quote 0 0
ssluke
probably a while as i ordered mine when they first became avallable which was a few months ago and still havnt received anything
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Quote:
Originally posted by ssluke:
probably a while as i ordered mine when they first became avallable which was a few months ago and still havnt received anything
Damn that sucks. Months? Thats kinda BS
Quote 0 0
05blackneon
ordered mine within hours of being able to buy it.
Havnt got anything.
But i'd rather the show results be posted as well.
Quote 0 0
stany
I am not sure if the memberships shipping out yet; to my known : No.

So we all need to await i guess till Wayne got the kits ready for shipping out.

Maybe he see this and will reply
[stanystats]
Quote 0 0
ssluke
more or less i ordered it to get bonus pts and have my stats page back the book is pretty much the same as last year , im sure theyll just add a sheet to it with the changes
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Quote:
Originally posted by stany:
I am not sure if the memberships shipping out yet; to my known : No.

So we all need to await i guess till Wayne got the kits ready for shipping out.

Maybe he see this and will reply
Thats kinda what I was hoping for.
Quote 0 0
TeamKillerBass
I paid in Italy on April 30, but I have not news.
Quote 0 0
thanosdbfan
Well i guess that the member packages will not be shipped until the new rules are out...
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Quote:
Originally posted by thanosdbfan:
Well i guess that the member packages will not be shipped until the new rules are out...
I thought the 2011 rules were already set
Quote 0 0
thanosdbfan
I thought so too, but i was told that they are not...

First of all there is a change in the points requirement for WF and secondly power wires in Street Max class are allowed to be ran under the car's bed...

I also know that there are other changes ready to be announced
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Quote:
Originally posted by thanosdbfan:
I thought so too, but i was told that they are not...

First of all there is a change in the points requirement for WF and secondly power wires in Street Max class are allowed to be ran under the car's bed...

I also know that there are other changes ready to be announced
Yea I seen the big debate on wires ran under. I wish they would hurry up and announce this stuff.
Quote 0 0
dB Drag Feldjaeger
Wayne is working on the website.. Without website nothing will work for the soundoff organisations..

He will be ready soon...

After this he will send the Memberships...

(on the phone with Wayne 5 min ago)

Mike
[37309a0]

RETIRED certified 4X Head Judge dB Drag Racing & Bass Race
                 
dBDRA Staff Member/ Head Judge
World Finals Head Judge  &  European Finals Head Judge
     WF XI, XIII, XIV,                         EF '05, '12, '13

Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Quote:
Originally posted by dB Drag Feldjaeger:
Wayne is working on the website.. Without website nothing will work for the soundoff organisations..

He will be ready soon...

After this he will send the Memberships...

(on the phone with Wayne 5 min ago)

Mike
Thanks for the info
Quote 0 0
Shake83
News???
Street Stock 500
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy