casperskafs Show full post »
casperskafs
Quote:
Originally posted by Shake83:
News???
I was wondering the same thing I think its gonna be next year before we get this years membership
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
same here still waiting?
Quote 0 0
ssluke
doesnt really affect the purpose of the membership really still gives u the chance to get to world finals so all in all doesnt matter in my oppinion when they show up
Quote 0 0
Sinister-David
not trying to be an ass but u pay for something u should get it i paid with in hrs of being able to for my membership still nothing would be nice to have the rule book and also the new cd that i paid
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Quote:
Originally posted by Sinister-David:
not trying to be an ass but u pay for something u should get it i paid with in hrs of being able to for my membership still nothing would be nice to have the rule book and also the new cd that i paid
HUGE X'S 2 I WANT THE CD so I don't hafta borrow one at bigger shows. Plus a rule book would be very nice. I know there is one on here I can read but maybe I wanna sleep with mine
Quote 0 0
ssluke
ya agreed would be cool to have I need stickers for my car also lol
Quote 0 0
Shake83
???
Street Stock 500
Quote 0 0
stany
Maybe we can ask a refund tru Paypal
[stanystats]
Quote 0 0
jlh2003
got my membership packet yesterday...paid for it back in may
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Awesome!!! Maybe mine will be here soon
Quote 0 0
stany
From what i did read that the packet exist of this year; i am not sure if i'm looking forward to receive it

Db Jams 12 CD from 2009
Bass Race CD 4 that i already got double
No Rulebook or other format that give a impression of the Db Drag rules - world
No words from Wayne in all this

I'm wondering what to aspect next year.?

Normaly i never look so sceptical in to these things, but to my feelings this year was a bridge to far how things go.
[stanystats]
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Got mine a few days ago

Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Quote 0 0
ssluke
hope mine comes in this week
Quote 0 0
augustijnen Peter
if this is the way its gonna go i'd rather have a refund then a membership packet
and by that it would have been my last membership also
The one and only , back for more !!!!
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy