mhart Show full post »
dominic mrzena
You know what I love is seeing wayne making posts at 12midnight. So that is what I call dedication to the members. For me its just an addiction.

WAYNE KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK. LOVE ALL THE IMPROVEMENTS TO THE WEB PAGE AND FORUM...
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
I LOVE IT ALL. AWESOME JOB WAYNE!!!!
Quote 0 0
Wayne Harris
Quote:
Originally posted by stany:
Wayne, just noticed that when logged in there is no more button to go to My Calender...

It is possible to add events to my calender, but i see no way to see my own calender of events i go to ...

Do i mis something ? Or?
Check out a new stats button that may be of interest...
Keep it Loud! Make me Proud!
[1396a0]
Quote 0 0
thanosdbfan
I face the same problem as defj....
Quote 0 0
AssaltoFRONTALE
Wayne, Premium Membership Stats Buttons do not work even if i renew membership. tried upgrading mine,but i keep getting an error saying: "The following character is invalid"... for any two words I typed, thanks
Quote 0 0
Wayne Harris
I apologize for any problems you guys have experienced. There are massive changes taking place to the webisite code and there are going to be a few bugs.

Please try again. Let me know how it works.

Also, if you encounter any other problems on the website, please email wharris@termpro.com with a description of the problem.

I think we are about ready to go "Live" with all of the soundoff orgnizations.
[1396a0]
Quote 0 0
thanosdbfan
Now i get this message:

Error!

This membership request is currently pending.
You will receive an email with your login information when the request has been completed.
Quote 0 0
AssaltoFRONTALE
Quote:
Originally posted by thanosdbfan:
Now i get this message:

Error!

This membership request is currently pending.
You will receive an email with your login information when the request has been completed.
X2
Quote 0 0
Wayne Harris
That means that you have already submitted a membership request. I just haven't processed it yet. According to the database the request was made for a paid membership but you didn't check out.

I will delete both of these pending requests and then you can do it again. Make sure you select the memership you would like. If you want the associate membership (free), do not select any of the paid options.
[1396a0]
Quote 0 0
thanosdbfan
Thank you Wayne for the quick reply.
I have sent my request succefully and all is well now,thank you again!
Quote 0 0
AssaltoFRONTALE
Thanks Wayne, now all works good.
Quote 0 0
www.ifycar.com
Hi, I had done my membership 30 March but I am not activated.

I had used the 25 dollars option.

Some guy can help me?
Quote 0 0
Wayne Harris
All of the "membership" orders that were placed in the On-Line store have been deleted. These memberships were for the World Finals only.

To sign up for a new membership, please go to http://www.termpro.com/asp/ordermembership.asp

Thanks,
[1396a0]
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy