loud tercell Show full post »
JordyO
really glad to see the Alfaros out again!

Even though I never met any of them (but saw their CRX at a few shows) the family name holds great weight around here
Quote 0 0
TFONE/CTSOUNDZ
Quote:
Originally posted by Corey J.:
I had nothin but issues.........I believe it was all user error on my part. I bassraced a 155.5 to get into the bracket, Dbdraged a 157+ and then just gave it tooo much and you all know the saying that clipping kills .........The only thing this video dont show is the amps smoking, oh I may have lost 3-4 of them !

Corey, luved the video and the magic smoke buddy. I had some magic smoke in my ride this weekend too. Luved the flex on the video. Crazy ****. Keep up the good work.
Quote 0 0
TFONE/CTSOUNDZ
Quote:
Street c - 157.1
street b - 156.3
sm - 156.8
ssnw - 158.1
ss 1-2 - 158.2
ss 3-4 - 159.9
ss 5+ - 157.6

There were about 40+ competitors in all events.
I blew all 16 of my subs in bassrace, YES all 16 are at a dead short. Not a good day for me , but the turn out was AMAZING ! Ill have more info after I calm down from the day.......
Very nice number in street b and c. I'll be seeing you guys at finals. Great job by the way.
Quote 0 0
TFONE/CTSOUNDZ
Quote:
Originally posted by TFONE/CTSOUNDZ:
Quote:
quote:
Street c - 157.1
street b - 156.3
sm - 156.8
ssnw - 158.1
ss 1-2 - 158.2
ss 3-4 - 159.9
ss 5+ - 157.6

I blew all 16 of my subs in bassrace, YES all 16 are at a dead short. Not a good day for me , but the turn out was AMAZING ! Ill have more info after I calm down from the day.......
Very nice number in street b and c. I'll be seeing you guys at finals. Great job by the way. Maybe I'll thow in a real steet c setup to for finals.
Quote 0 0
Corey J.
Quote:
Originally posted by TFONE/CTSOUNDZ:
Quote:
quote:
Street c - 157.1
street b - 156.3
sm - 156.8
ssnw - 158.1
ss 1-2 - 158.2
ss 3-4 - 159.9
ss 5+ - 157.6

Very nice number in street b and c. I'll be seeing you guys at finals. Great job by the way.
Told you id let the TL do the talking ! Tmobile talked alot about people and didnt deliver the goods, so I guess he was sandbaggin also. Ill tell you those street scores from Madison Wi were awsome and the frenchie need to understand that if this region was at all offended by his weak attempt at pissing people off , hed end up 5th to 6th at finals !
Quote 0 0
AudioAnonymous
Too bad those street guys don't really work on their stuff and just throw stuff in for the show for the hell of it. I'd like to see what they could do with some more time in their cars.
Quote 0 0
(Thee) Michael Hughes
we will, dont worry about that. We just got to figure out the amp situation. The orignal amps for car fell on their face. just need to figure out what amp will be best in street this year.
Quote 0 0
loud tercell
What did you use if you dont mind me asking when you did that 156.3 run.
Quote 0 0
dtbrown
Quote:
Originally posted by loud tercell:
What did you use if you dont mind me asking when you did that 156.3 run.
Three 10's. Two Sundown saz-4500's. And with a box they build the day before. lol

[ 09-28-2010, 06:51 PM: Message edited by: dtbrown ]
Quote 0 0
loud tercell
Thanks for the info Jeff.
Quote 0 0
(Thee) Michael Hughes
Sorry loud...i stay off here for a bit...i have been getting pissed about the other peoples mouths. But yes jeff was correct. I hope you wasnt saying that we cheat on other post, because every pannle and oem equivalent carpet is in our car.
Quote 0 0
loud tercell
No i was just wondering what gear you guys ran thats all and my question was for a build we are planning next to do next year.
Quote 0 0
F.O. SPL Deezy
TMH's car in tulsa was 99.9% legal before inspection ans 100% legal afterward. Only issue found was he had 4 conductors on his amp. 30 seconds later he had 2. He's a real legit competitor and no one can take that away.
Quote 0 0
Father Yuli
Quote:
Originally posted by F.O. SPL Deezy:
TMH's car in tulsa was 99.9% legal before inspection ans 100% legal afterward. Only issue found was he had 4 conductors on his amp. 30 seconds later he had 2. He's a real legit competitor and no one can take that away.
pfffffffffff but no one asked. go back to Canada.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy