PeteS
My cell phone broke at finals. It turns out they cant get my contact list off my phone so I have lost every ones number.

If you think I had your number....or would like to give it to me shoot me a PM with it.

THANKS
Quote 0 0
The Retired Dude
248-802-1534
Quote 0 0
Snowman77
Pete they should be able to get the contacts from your memory some how there is a way to do it but i dont know what type of phone you have so not sure if it can be done with your phone.
Quote 0 0
skvandam
Don't feel bad, my phone stopped working right before we left for finals too. Luckily though, mine started to work when we left. Some phones have a SIM card in them and that is how they track your number from phone to phone when you purchase a new one. If your phone has one of those then there is no reason why they wouldn't be able to pull most of your contacts off of the card, other than them being lazy. I know AT&T has SIM cards for sure but not quite sure about other providers.
Quote 0 0
PeteS
no sim card

phone still makes and recives call just has a broke screen. the data cord wont let me retrive any thing thats not on the memory card. might have lost all my pics as well.
Quote 0 0
biggtyme
pete buy a real phone and u wont have that problem
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Quote 0 0
AudioXtremes
317-945-3976. Not that you had it but now you do.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy