imported_Corluy D Show full post »
steffert
Quote:
Originally posted by loud tercell:
The equipment must be avaiable to everyone to buy so yes in a store is what commercialy available means.This picture on website means nothing Dc audio has a 9k amp also but wasent allowed at finals because the amp was not shipping to retailers. They only had a prototype so what makes this k9ss legal the 4 pieces peter had in his ride.
Stop wining and start buying
http://team-cactus.com/content/PF-K9ss
Quote 0 0
Sonofthor
Quote:
Originally posted by steffert:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by loud tercell:
The equipment must be avaiable to everyone to buy so yes in a store is what commercialy available means.This picture on website means nothing Dc audio has a 9k amp also but wasent allowed at finals because the amp was not shipping to retailers. They only had a prototype so what makes this k9ss legal the 4 pieces peter had in his ride.
Stop wining and start buying
http://team-cactus.com/content/PF-K9ss
Don
Quote 0 0
loud tercell
You guys are all funny we see who has the last laugh. Geoff what ss amp did you have and in what crx because if you had this amp you would have lent it to TMH. Thats right you had 1 stock k9s which you lent them for finals you couldnt get them another 1 from cactus so they bought 1 from us @ Americanbass lol.
Quote 0 0
ruben4bass
I'm getting my popcorn, gonna enjoy this one......
Quote 0 0
Team SM - zwuba
Maybe we should just remove all this "commercially available" stuff from the rulebook so anyone can do whatever he/she likes ... well wait ... that's just the way it is handled now but who cares
Quote 0 0
Sonofthor
Quote:
Originally posted by Team SM - zwuba:
Maybe we should just remove all this "commercially available" stuff from the rulebook so anyone can do whatever he/she likes ... well wait ... that's just the way it is handled now but who cares
Why not? Thats a good Idee!!!

...than we will get some real killer subs on the market!

PS: And a sticker on the car: Don
Quote 0 0
loud tercell
Originally posted by AudioAnonymous:
My K9ss work great in my CRX. [/QUOTE

Tell me this is a joke and you where a judge at finals so act like an honest person not a liar. Trust me you dont own this k9ss and soon enough i will make a post about this whole situation.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy