Maddog
How much do you think it would cost me to have a mmats d300hc repaired? Four of the fets on one side are burned out.
Quote 0 0
Sinister-David
get ahold of MATTS http://www.mmatsproaudio.com/ i think something like 150 to 200 but i would let them fix it if i was u
Quote 0 0
Maddog
I tried to ask them before and the price they gave was very high. I think they said it could be anywhere from 150-275. Couldn't give me an exact price. i was thinking about trying out
db-r.
Quote 0 0
Sinister-David
chris at db-r is dam good at his job and the price from them is going to be same range becasue they don't know whats all burnted up in it till they can look at it. i hear there is a MOD for that amp to to take it from 1200 watts to 1800 that matts can do to it or something down that road not 100%
Quote 0 0
jarfunkz
Quote:
Originally posted by Maddog:
How much do you think it would cost me to have a mmats d300hc repaired? Four of the fets on one side are burned out.
The problem with this amp is there is an 8 pin chip that you can not find or order anywhere. To my knowledge only mmats has it.
Quote 0 0
screechie
Talk to David Thompson he could give you a good deal, I would recommend if you really like that amp to let Mmats fix it and no one else those boards are unique and would be the best option to let them fix it, I have a few and if mine were to go they would be my only option.
Quote 0 0
Maddog
As it turns out Mmats will be my only choice because db-r is very backed up and wouldn't even be able to look at if for a couple months.
Quote 0 0
juggstroker
And some upgrade you can get in you amp too david Thompson is the way ...
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy