BryanTheCEO
Hey guys, a lot of you already know me or who I am, but for those who do, my name is Bryan aka BryanTheCEO. I started a show called Modified (http://ModifiedShow.com) and the support has been tremendous. If I am going to get a show with heavy car audio, 12 volt, SPL influence on TV I am going to need the support of each and everyone one of you. I am already sponsored by Crescendo, SSA, Incriminator Audio, Excessive Amperage, XS Power, Donkboard, Audio Technix, Slamfest, Spring Break Nationals, Second Skin Audio, Showtime Car Audio, Driven Lifestyle Magazine, Deephitters Magazine and more... It's not about brand vs brand with me, its about the competitiveness and the passion we have for bass or the racetrack, the whole show scene in general. That's why the sponsors/advertisers of Modified signed on, because if and when I succeed with getting a show on Television that can showcase what our cars can do in the lanes, it should draw more people to our sport and help businesses from the shops to the manufacturers to the show promoters. Besides, my vids ain't half bad, lol. Hope you check it out. Bassheads unite!

Here are a couple sample vids:

Quote 0 0
babb_audio
BryanTheCEO wrote:
Hey guys, a lot of you already know me or who I am, but for those who do, my name is Bryan aka BryanTheCEO. I started a show called Modified (http://ModifiedShow.com) and the support has been tremendous. If I am going to get a show with heavy car audio, 12 volt, SPL influence on TV I am going to need the support of each and everyone one of you. I am already sponsored by Crescendo, SSA, Incriminator Audio, Excessive Amperage, XS Power, Donkboard, Audio Technix, Slamfest, Spring Break Nationals, Second Skin Audio, Showtime Car Audio, Driven Lifestyle Magazine, Deephitters Magazine and more... It's not about brand vs brand with me, its about the competitiveness and the passion we have for bass or the racetrack, the whole show scene in general. That's why the sponsors/advertisers of Modified signed on, because if and when I succeed with getting a show on Television that can showcase what our cars can do in the lanes, it should draw more people to our sport and help businesses from the shops to the manufacturers to the show promoters. Besides, my vids ain't half bad, lol. Hope you check it out. Bassheads unite!

Here are a couple sample vids:

when are you going post up the pics of the southeastern riding clean magazine show in orlando?
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy