ilvbass Show full post »
JordyO
Talk to Terry about his experience with these batts.

I know he was NOT happy with them at all
Quote 0 0
Powered By Hate
Quote:
Originally posted by Andy Jones:
^you've tested it?
batteries > batcaps .<~~ period
Quote 0 0
Andy Jones
^have you tested it?
Quote 0 0
JordyO
Quote:
Originally posted by Powered By Hate:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Andy Jones:
^you've tested it?
batteries > batcaps .<~~ period
This "bat cap" is made up of smaller batteries... so now what?
Quote 0 0
Powered By Hate
12 volt bats are made up of 6 2v cels.. if theres a bunch of small 2v cels its not doing anything revolutionary. All that means is it can discharge quickly with smaller cels.. the advantage of that is what exactly? It'll run out in very quickly cause small cels just plain cant hold a charge for long...

If I had like 10 of them it might be cool to use but for a quick burp I dont see why people just dont spend the money getting real batteries that'll actually last and keep a good charge while your stereo plays a whole song..
Quote 0 0
Andy Jones
^have you tested it?
Quote 0 0
Powered By Hate
nvm.. i retract my statement.
Quote 0 0
bignoiz
Quote:
Originally posted by Powered By Hate:
nvm.. i retract my statement.
lol you answer a question like a politician
Quote 0 0
bignoiz
Hitachi

The next generation Lithium Ion battery is expected to be able to pack 70 percent more charge density and 20 percent more reliable than conventional solution. Also, it is almost 50 percent more durable than its current solution that will be mass production next year. So, you can imagine how short the development cycle and how fast it can be evolved parellelly before a product is ready for consume market. More importantly, it hits a life span of 10 years that makes it fitted well for automotive industrial where stringent requirement is a must.

While it is still in early development stage with no estimated pricing and availability, the Japanese firm promises that the new battery pack will be commercialized after year 2010.
Quote 0 0