tprj82
ok so whats the deal with them, ebays flooded with those super cheap ones, they look like the ipod but are most likely junk correct? anyone every buy one of them? should i just get and an actuall ipod? what do you guys have?

I'd like something 10/20gig video capable, so i can get rid of my big cd cases
Quote 0 0
Blaze Placid
I like the Ipod cuz you cna plug it into your radio via a cable and not have to carry 6000 cds
Quote 0 0
tprj82
anyone else?
Quote 0 0
Iconoclast
I'd choose Ipod... they are great. But, I don't have one, I prefer USB drives. I use some that are very small USB drives, with only like 30-60 GB of storage, that I can hold in my pocket, but I'm always afraid someone is gonna steal one. Ipods are very popular on the black market. I usually use normal-sized drives (3.5" HDD's), so its harder to misplace them, and I'm less afraid of someone swiping one.

I'd really like to have an ipod video... but right now they are pretty high, and also, there are better ones out there. They aren't sold here in the states, but nothing too good ever is, technologically speaking. The Koreans pwn us all... they have some absolutely awesome stuff, and for cheap.
Quote 0 0
Broken Silence - Johnny
The ipod will be your best bet, they are a little more expensive but the most user friendly. Plus every deck out there now has an ipod interface that charges it and plays the stuff off it, so that would be my choice.
Quote 0 0
Luin Haden
How long does the iPod battery last till it has to be changed?
Quote 0 0
xpl
I have an older model 30GB iPod....non-video for this one - but I love this thing. I've got nearly 4500 MP3's on here - just love it.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy