I wish, 2 would be awesome though
Quote 0 0
scottiej
Quote:
Originally posted by 05 obs:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by kenneth:
u believe? i dont think that is the case. i saw quite a different display at finals. i believe. now u have me doubting myself. they make a whole lot of batteries i didnt know about. similar to the line of kinetiks is seems, more the agm route. but, it does look like a 16 volt model in that photo.
when i asked scott about batteries about 3-4 months ago if i can remember right he said they only make 16v racing batteries. they might have changed now.
3-4 months ago, the standard answer would have been "All we have now is 16v batteries." Obviously a diff story now If anyone has a pic of the booth at finals you will see that the selection has been expanded greatly

Also, with regard to the MTX truck... sure it has 16v... why not? There's nothing practical about two 300+ pound subs, so why start trying to make sense out of 16v batteries Anyone got a pic of what's under the hood?

Man it was hard not spilling the beans about this thing!

Oh... BTW... it's LOUD!
Quote 0 0
bignoiz
I've known about this truck for a while now myself and after seeing the pics and talking to MTX I'm gonna have to step it up a few notches.

And yes I heard it slams
Quote 0 0
The Retired Dude
Ohhh man I cant wait to see this at my next show! Hey Bruce where in michigan do you live? I might have to catch a closer look at that sub sooner! I have acess to a termlab if you dont. Im in New Hudson or Wixom Michigan if you wanna stop by. Hey if that van needs a paint job you know who to contact! Im a automotive painter

Jason Muns
Michigans Only Show Holder for 2005
Quote 0 0
DeepHitters Magazine
I heard it has (5) alts under the hood by powermaster and also heard that it's very loud
Quote 0 0
05 obs
Quote:
Originally posted by scottiej:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 05 obs:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by kenneth:
u believe? i dont think that is the case. i saw quite a different display at finals. i believe. now u have me doubting myself. they make a whole lot of batteries i didnt know about. similar to the line of kinetiks is seems, more the agm route. but, it does look like a 16 volt model in that photo.
when i asked scott about batteries about 3-4 months ago if i can remember right he said they only make 16v racing batteries. they might have changed now.
3-4 months ago, the standard answer would have been "All we have now is 16v batteries." Obviously a diff story now If anyone has a pic of the booth at finals you will see that the selection has been expanded greatly

Also, with regard to the MTX truck... sure it has 16v... why not? There's nothing practical about two 300+ pound subs, so why start trying to make sense out of 16v batteries Anyone got a pic of what's under the hood?

Man it was hard not spilling the beans about this thing!

Oh... BTW... it's LOUD!
my bad i misunderstood. i thought you only had 16v. ehhh ill be talking to you about some 12v then.
Quote 0 0
bignoiz
Hey Jason I live in Saint Clair Shores you can reach me at 586 918 8700
Quote 0 0
The Retired Dude
ooh yea your not that far away from me really.... Well have to meet up When we gunna squrit some bad ass paint on that bad boy?
Quote 0 0
bignoiz
I gotta have a little bodywork done first, just respectable nothing too crazy then time for some paint.

I spoke with Scott at MTX today and he told me the subs are in 9 cu.ft. gross each and it's running on a 20 volt system with I think 4 300 amp alts. and one additional alt for the 12 volt system.

He also told me the rims and tires are 5k each and 27's on the outside and 22 inch on the inside for more sidewall and a better ride. and he told me it's kinda heavy now I'm pretty sure my van is definantly heavier though and I can actually drive safely at 70 all day long.

Now I'm stoked and can't wait to hear this caddy and totally finish mine, I believe I can more than hang with the lade but we'll see
Quote 0 0
groundpounder2k2
Quote 0 0
Too loud for tv
nice lade! bet it pounds!!!!! can only imagine the Hatch FLEX!!!
Quote 0 0
The Retired Dude
You know I do body work too I also work for pretty cheep When your ready bring it on! I could finish that van in 2 weeks got any ideas for paint or you just want regualr? Check out http://www.alsacorp.com before you make up your mind
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy