THE-SCRAPER Show full post »
Loudcav
let me see if I cant find it I know he had been having issues with fighting muslims there is stuff about it all over yahoo
Quote 0 0
Loudcav
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091109/ap_on_re_us/us_fort_hood_shooting;_ylt=AuArV.Ldqc4yk9KyuCBCSHfBF4l4;_ylu=X3oDMTJvaXFnbWFuBGFzc2V0A2FwLzIwMDkxMTA5L3VzX2ZvcnRfaG9vZF9zaG9vdGluZwR jcG9zAzEEcG9zAzEEc2VjA3luX3RvcF9zdG9yaWVzBHNsawNsaWViZXJtYW5zZW4-
Quote 0 0
kraven moorehead
Its one thing loosing troops to the enemy in a forign country during a war but to loose that many people on american soil.........very disturbing! I am a US ARMY Veteran, and this is the worse thing I have ever heard of in the military......Terry instead of making jokes about this we should be praying for the familys of those kids that are no longer with us cause of that piece of shyT.
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
Quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyKo12:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Pitbull:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Loudcav:
nah chain his ass to the back of a humvee and drag his ass through the streets like they do to our soldiers oh and beat him with steel rods wile dragging him
they?
you must be confused, he was one of "OUR" soliders... doing that wouldnt make us any better than "them" and at the end of the day they wouldnt care since he is an american that converted to islam recently
I was thinkin the same thing
He was NEVER one of "OUR" soldiers! He had his muslim calling and acted upon it!
This is NOT the first time this has happened.
there's many other times when "Islamic muslims" in our military got their calling and shot up and killed soldiers platoons,mess halls,tents etc.
There's many other sleeping cells out there ready to kill when they get their calling.
This is the type of sh-t is very hard to defend.

The terrorist Nidal Hasan lived only 1 block from where my daughter lives now, If I knew back then what I know now I would've blew his azz to mars.
Quote 0 0
Pitbull
Quote:
Originally posted by THE-SCRAPER:
Quote:
quote:
Quote:
quote:
Quote:
quote:
nah chain his ass to the back of a humvee and drag his ass through the streets like they do to our soldiers oh and beat him with steel rods wile dragging him
they?
you must be confused, he was one of "OUR" soliders... doing that wouldnt make us any better than "them" and at the end of the day they wouldnt care since he is an american that converted to islam recently
He was NEVER one of "OUR" soldiers! He had his muslim calling and acted upon it!
there's many other times when "Islamic muslims" in our military got their calling and shot up and killed soldiers platoons,mess halls,tents etc.
There's many other sleeping cells out there ready to kill when they get their calling.

The terrorist Nidal Hasan lived only 1 block from where my daughter lives now, If I knew back then what I know now I would've blew his azz to mars.
your ex got shacked up with a solider?
hollatchaboi
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
Quote:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by THE-SCRAPER:
Quote:
quote:
Quote:
quote:
Quote:
quote:
they?

your ex got shacked up with a solider?
hollatchaboi
lol,pit naahh If I knew he was a terrorist back then when he was home,lol he's from Kensington MD
Quote 0 0
Iconoclast
and you think making it a race or religion issue makes it better?

ohh, that's right, I forgot. No white person or Christian has ever murdered anyone.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy