Toxic Tuan Show full post »
spluvs2install
well, mine doesnt have a battery in it and it doesnt even run very well, so I think i might be safe. If not, i guess I'll have to drive it into my shed as we dont have a garage!! BOO
Quote 0 0
Team CNSS-Deron
Quote:
Originally posted by Iggster:
Hire me ill sleep in your car for a small fee Just feed me some MGD once in a while and its all good
You got yourself a deal Iggy. LOL
Quote 0 0
mtxbird
that sucks but atleast the car and audio is stil here.atleast they didnt break everything like my buddies car.got 4 12s stabbed and a tv also
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
Quote:
Originally posted by info giver:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by THE-SCRAPER:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Toxic Tuan:
I'm cleaning up my garage right now...it's going to be in the garage immediately.
I don't blame ya dude,thats where my rex stays 24-7. in my shop garage,and sometimes thats not safe enough

Have you guys heard of that new alarm that takes pictures of the thieves inside your vehicle?

It's called Vision Guard 8000,from Scytec Electronics?
friend has that alarm and it's nice
Whats the recommended retail price on those?
Quote 0 0
RFVega115
Quote:
Originally posted by AudioRoach:
dude 'passive' owns
Glad nothing was taken..
x2!
Quote 0 0
info giver
Quote:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by info giver:
Quote:
quote:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Toxic Tuan:
I'm cleaning up my garage right now...it's going to be in the garage immediately.
I don't blame ya dude,thats where my rex stays 24-7. in my shop garage,and sometimes thats not safe enough

Have you guys heard of that new alarm that takes pictures of the thieves inside your vehicle?

It's called Vision Guard 8000,from Scytec Electronics?
friend has that alarm and it's nice
Whats the recommended retail price on those?
not sure about the 8000 but the 6000 is sold for $650 installed
Quote 0 0
Cactus Sounds
WOW that is what I would call "1 Lucky F*@#er" Now I hope you dont forget to look that baby up.
Quote 0 0
imported_lilmaniac2
they must not know what they are doing .... i know an easy way into a rex without breaking a single thing... most theives know it too....

glad nothign got stolen
Quote 0 0
LivinLife
I am happy for you Tuan that they didnt get nothing from your ride. Seems like God is watching out for you. You do many good things for people, which is you didn't get your equipment nor your car stolen.

Just next time leave it in the driveway again with the alarm off. Buy yourself a couple beers, some snacks, and carry a shotgun waiting in a bush... I bet you will soon see those guys again. Get Em!!!
Quote 0 0
Cactus Sounds
I would say the db Gods..
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
some thieves are so stupid or plain oblivious.
Not sure but I think this same type of thing happened to Kevin Koller ?
Crx was in parking lot and the thieves didn't take the kicker 12's or 9.0's?
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy