Iggster
Well I traded in the Cavalier on Monday and got myself a new car. The Cavy treated me well in Bass Race and Db Drag. I earned a 7th place finish in Street 1-2 in 00 and a 1st place in Bass Race in 06, 3rd in 07 and 2nd in 08.

Thanks for the memories lil buddy!!!
Quote 0 0
18inchjeepin
sadface

I saw your FB status the other day, what did you get?

my 95 jeep went towards my 06 HHR
my GF leased a 2011 camry its nice and roomy and a smokin deal
Quote 0 0
Iggster
2012 Ford Fusion

Won't be a stereo in it anytime soon
Quote 0 0
170typhoon
Why not Iggy?
Quote 0 0
Iggster
I have about 5k in student loans to pay off along with 8k in other debt to get rid of first (Loaned my parents money 2 years back when trying to save our house from foreclosure, but that didn't work and I can't get the money back). Wifey wasn't to happy about that.
Quote 0 0
Mike Fallon
Pictures of the CAVY!!
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Quote:
Originally posted by Mike Fallon:
Pictures of the CAVY!!
X's 2
Quote 0 0
2doorcavy
i agree! i'd love to see what you had in your car!
Quote 0 0
Iggster
Sure guys let me see what I can dig up....
Quote 0 0
Iggster
Stats page has a few...

http://www.termpro.com/asp/competitorstats.asp?Competitor_ID=7282

Subs forward, ports to the side box. My Bass Race box.

Bandpass that failed

Still searching for when I had the four 12s in a wall and the slide out amp rack.
Quote 0 0
Iggster
OH Here is the good stuff..

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/485416/2000-chevrolet-cavalier
Quote 0 0
2doorcavy
that bandpass that you set up failed. why is that? would u not recommend trying that type of a set up in a cavy or maybe another combination of subs or just box enclosure.

Also .. that wall you had how did it sound and did u ever put it on a mic? i've always wanted to do a wall but i never really wanted to put all that weight in my car.. then again. when i was thinking wall i was thinking just alll out and a permanent wall lol. not something like what you did.. which im sure sounded great and im sure i'd be happy with
Quote 0 0
Iggster
The bandpass failed, because I didn't give it enough time to tune it, adjust, etc. I'm sure it would have worked a little better if I put some effort into it. It did hit low 140's though, I just wasn't a fan of it.

The wall was doing 147's on a termpro meter with no tuning. It was a daily driver not so much an SPL setup. It sounded fan freegin tastic, by far my favorite or second favorite setup.
Quote 0 0
2doorcavy
o ok gotcha. i been wantin to try one out but just havent had the time.. or money (lol)

as for that wall i'd def. like to try that myself. were they 12's or 15s? Im not so much into the spl of it either. i just want somethin that sounds good for daily drivin .. i also had 4 RE SE 10's in the back of my cav off 2 Soundstream rubicons. i was doin 147s too lol ..
Quote 0 0
Iggster
They were 12s.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy