*SweetSPL*
First off I should thank the man who signs my paycheck...without him I wouldn't have been able to attend finals for the 9th year.

Delta Airlines for providing the $367 plane ticket from Melbourne to Tulsa. And we can't forget....all of the delays along the way.

Doubletree for the room and free tin of yummy cookies to enjoy on my trip home. Also for being connected to the convention center. We can't forget the construction on the 4th floor making my free lunch the next day possible. Oh yeah, Ashley at the front desk for awesome service!!

Wayne & Celise as well as all of the manufacturer support for continuing to make this a possiblity.

Thanks to whoever provided the Guitar Hero, it was a nice little touch to the show.

The Slick Chics for making interesting photo ops.

Clay from The A Team for hooking me up with a pass for the weekend. You rock!

JordyO for the entertainment and help picking out my outfit for the last day....LOL.

Scott Van Riper, Kyle, Dale, Clay, Mike, & Mark for great entertainment throughout the weekend via dinners, drinks, at the show, etc. It's a shame I didn't get a pic of the sausage fest in the pool that last night....LOL. Good times for sure!

Jenny for just being there even though we didn't get to hang out as much and for being my vault. Love ya girl!

Roger Bridges, Jeffrey and the rest of Team Crossfire/Team XS-SPL for keeping me entertained and fed, without Rogers truck McDonalds, Fridays, and Chili's would not have been possible.

Yeah that's Jeffrey in a HIGHCHAIR!!!

Mike and Daren for hanging out with me at the airport but you guys still suck for not calling me for the adventures on the way to the airport.

dBSteve for following me around all weekend...yeah that was kind of creepy but entertaining nonetheless. Reminiscing at dinner with some of the new guys made for a great night, glad you could join us.

The IA/Scottie Johnson crew for the brief entertainment Sunday night. Scottie, one of these days I will con you into another autograph!

And a big thanks to those I may have forgotten!

Congratulations to all those who set records, placed at Tulsa and around the world.

Props for all of those who were able to make the trip either by plane or car.
Quote 0 0
Quote:
Originally posted by *SweetSPL*:
It's a shame I didn't get a pic of the sausage fest in the pool that last night....LOL. Good times for sure!
you know you wanted in on that
Quote 0 0
*SweetSPL*
Hahaha....it was tempting but sadly the one year I didn't bring my bikini
Quote 0 0
JordyO
wh00p... glad I could make you smile. I'm thinking you looked great at the show
Quote 0 0
Jamie, I got a pic of you at finals, lol

Quote 0 0
*SweetSPL*
Funny thing is I really don't think that anyone will be paying attention to me in the background of that pic taking pics. Hahahaha!
Quote 0 0
SPL Jester
Quote:
2 things.

nevermind... too easy.... lol...
hey i was there at finals in spirit !!!! but SOMEONE didn't give info.....**cough PUPPIES*cough
Quote 0 0
*SweetSPL*
Quote:
Originally posted by SPL Jester:
Quote:
quote:
2 things.

hey i was there at finals in spirit !!!! but SOMEONE didn't give info.....**cough PUPPIES*cough
Hater!!
Quote 0 0
SPL Jester
Quote:
Quote:
quote:
Quote:
quote:
2 things.

Hater!!
dont make me post pics...... BIKINI PICS.....

(btw.. WEC... TG- minus 17 hrs and counting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Quote 0 0
Wagonized
Quote:
Originally posted by .:
Quote:
quote:
It's a shame I didn't get a pic of the sausage fest in the pool that last night....LOL. Good times for sure!
you know you wanted in on that
similar to the bro-out we had in san mateo pool at the "host hotel" which none of the other competitors stayed at except us Canadian outsiders haha
Quote 0 0
*SweetSPL*
eh whatever!!

Wish I could go to WEC!!!
Quote 0 0
SPL Jester
bish... whatever... we got a room set up and all.... not to mention... enough notice to change plans... but SOMEONE wanted to go to Mc D's, friday's, etc..........................
Quote 0 0
*SweetSPL*
Quote:
bish... whatever... we got a room set up and all.... not to mention... enough notice to change plans... but SOMEONE wanted to go to Mc D's, friday's, etc..........................
LMAO!!! I had a pretty good weekend despite your LAME ass not showing up! If you weren't such a hater I'd um tell ya some of the stories
Quote 0 0
jamie, i am sure you have a similar picture of me
Quote 0 0
*SweetSPL*
Quote:
Originally posted by .:
jamie, i am sure you have a similar picture of me
sure do!!!! I'll post it later
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy