150DB
hey there just finished my system it took me two months its three hertz 250 subs powered by a XTC D5000 and a set of hertz ek 165 6.5in split system powered from a XTC 205 it sound s good

Quote 0 0
EastCoast
nice job, looks clean.
Quote 0 0
150DB
thanks man
Quote 0 0
AZ_SS
Quote:
Originally posted by EastCoast:
nice job, looks clean.
X2
Nice!
Quote 0 0
EastCoast
What do you think about those subs??
Quote 0 0
Glass City Sounds
looks good
Quote 0 0
Ber
Very nice dude!! Gives me hope that I can put a sub or two in my Montero Sport and still have enough room for the dog, luggage, baby toys, etc.

Again, nice job!!

PS: I thought that Hertz went by the way side. Did they disappear for a while and are back now? Never went anywhere & I just lost track of them? I remember seeing them back in the mid/late 90s & all of the retailers had nothing but respect for them, even if they didn't sell Hertz. Kind of how they were to Oz.
Quote 0 0
Bostonian Fats
Quote:
Originally posted by Ber:
Very nice dude!! Gives me hope that I can put a sub or two in my Montero Sport and still have enough room for the dog, luggage, baby toys, etc.

Again, nice job!!

PS: I thought that Hertz went by the way side. Did they disappear for a while and are back now? Never went anywhere & I just lost track of them? I remember seeing them back in the mid/late 90s & all of the retailers had nothing but respect for them, even if they didn't sell Hertz. Kind of how they were to Oz.
do you have those little compartments on the side in the rear? if you pull those off you can glass and have plenty of room for a single sub.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy