mtxbird
she got fixed 4 days ago.ended up she had a reaction to the kind of stiches they put inside.well came home she was let outside,when she came in there was a drop off blood on the floor.with the reaction to the stiches they all broke open from sweeling.here insides were hanging out.wish i had a pics but not something u even care about when u see this.so i was not wanting to touch it because of my dirty hands.i wanted to push it back in so it didnt get caught or come ut more.
i ripped my shirt and ramboed her up and rushed her 30 mins away too my sisters work vet clinic for emergency surgery.
she is ok now and is sleeping poor dog has too go thru this all over again.for a puppy she has been thru so much already i feel so bad for her.but she will be ok my aunt in a great vet,just some dogs and cats have reactions to diffrent kinda stiches

Quote 0 0
mtxbird
last 2 pics are of here after the first time. one drigged all up as u can see.and the other is were all those stiches came loose and was hanging out atleast 4 inches no joke.i got a polaroid for the clinic but i will see if i can post it.but it with her already under.and doesnt show how far it was out

got alot more pics if anyone wants too see how cute she is
Quote 0 0
---Navi---
hope she does ok, sound sliek you got a handful
Quote 0 0
she is SOOOO sweet!! poor puppy... good thing you have a relative that's a vet... I've heard those bills can be KILLER!
Quote 0 0
mtxbird
Quote:
Originally posted by 8675309:
she is SOOOO sweet!! poor puppy... good thing you have a relative that's a vet... I've heard those bills can be KILLER!
yea killer would be the word.i wont even spent that much on myself lol.
she is doing good one mean little pup she is.
i had many many thousands of $s in my pit i only had for 3-4 years.but she had problems but still didnt make it.she had a tumor that got to too late,when she was in surgery for something else.

i do blame myself on that one if i would of got her fixed when i said i was gonna,she would be alive still today
Quote 0 0
Iconoclast
if you post the pic... post it as a link...

I wish her the best. sucks to have a sick pet, especially one so young
Quote 0 0
mtxbird
Quote:
Originally posted by Iconoclast:
if you post the pic... post it as a link...

I wish her the best. sucks to have a sick pet, especially one so young
thanks she is doing good.just to hyper she needs to calm down for a few weeks.then i can let her loose with her best buddy a 100lb rot
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy