Lucas Alvarez
Hi all:

Im new on car audio I start a proyect last year for a car I bought! Now I bought all the components and start installing them but I want to share with the experts my designe in case there is any fail in designe so I can install it corretly!
Notice that Im not a photoshop expert so I do my best...

All was thinked with the BRAND specs.... but as I say is my first set up.

Anyone coud tell me if this is correct? Or if they will change something?

Also notice that Negatives cables are not draw, but they are placed same as the positives or to chasis in case of power ones! And in the case of the Alternator to the isolator and from the Capacitor to the fused block I will use 2 0 ga cables to suport the power that will flow there! ( I cant find 2/0 or 3/0 ga cable so I use two 0 ones )

Thanks in advance!

Lucas

[ 04-20-2010, 08:13 AM: Message edited by: Lucas Alvarez ]
Quote 0 0
18inchjeepin
should sound nice, I dont think the cap is needed with 2 batteries
Quote 0 0
Lucas Alvarez
Quote:
Originally posted by 18inchjeepin:
should sound nice, I dont think the cap is needed with 2 batteries
Yep... I know! In early stages there is only one battery in my designe so I bought the capacitor.
Now I allready have it... so I will use it!

L
Quote 0 0
patotay
goodluck! nice presentation..
Quote 0 0
Lucas Alvarez
Thanks!
Quote 0 0
tekk45
Use the cap on the head unit and/or your full range amp. Put high capacity diodes on the in comming line to the cap. This will help keep your headunit and full range amp voltage stable while the sub amps work the battery. An alternator rectifier bridge will work nicely for this. I would drop the fused distribution block and use an unfused distribution block. The less connection points the better. One good 300A fuse at either battery is all you need. This is going to be a nice system!
Quote 0 0
Lucas Alvarez
Quote:
Originally posted by tekk45:
Use the cap on the head unit and/or your full range amp. Put high capacity diodes on the in comming line to the cap. This will help keep your headunit and full range amp voltage stable while the sub amps work the battery. An alternator rectifier bridge will work nicely for this. I would drop the fused distribution block and use an unfused distribution block. The less connection points the better. One good 300A fuse at either battery is all you need. This is going to be a nice system!
Thanks!
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy