Scubaguy
First off I would like to thank all of the competitors that made the drive to finals. the cars that showed up to the Tulsa location were almost spot on as far as within the rules. There were some minor changes on only a couple of cars and the inspections went great. One competitor really stood out for me and that was Neil Barber. He acted as a liaison for many of the competitors and approached the judging staff with poise and a great domineer. I would also like to thanks our vendors for the show. I had a great time hanging out with the Canadians all weekend. It was the first time I had a chance to talk to Adam Triff and Steve Mick and I must say they are some really great guys both class act competitors. I would also like to thanks the two Cali Guys that made the Trek, Team Bassick Nyman and Team XS SPL NoWall, I appreciate you guys representing my area. dbDon and I made some great headway in making Psychlone a even better format then it already is. The judging staff I worked with this year did a great job in discussing anything questionable and all collaborating on decisions including the audit of the twins Trooper. And I don
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy