Shaun is the best...congrats on world finals
Quote 0 0
JordyO
Quote:
Originally posted by Team Innovative Shaun:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by JustinWhitty2:
We still think you're a serial killer in disguise.... LOL. No one is truly THAT dedicated to db drag... driving 3\4 of the way across the USA... ALONE..... Knowing they have a serious battery issue.
I should have killed you and Jimmy while you were spooning but I missed my chance.
Awkward....
Quote 0 0
Jeremy Weber
Quote:
Originally posted by JordyO:
Quote:
quote:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by JustinWhitty2:
We still think you're a serial killer in disguise.... LOL. No one is truly THAT dedicated to db drag... driving 3\4 of the way across the USA... ALONE..... Knowing they have a serious battery issue.
I should have killed you and Jimmy while you were spooning but I missed my chance.
Awkward....
lol
Quote 0 0
tekk45
Regardless of what issues you may have had with the van, the fact that you were dedicated enough to make the trip when others were not speaks for itself. Congratulations.
Quote 0 0
Ron caravan man
Congratulation's man! I know of at least one person that will be streetmax with ya next year1 he's a Rookie! ha ha, but you deserve it man! don't be modest..
Quote 0 0
skvandam
Just remember for next time.... if I am along, don't go out to eat with us. There will always be multiple health code violations and kangaroo steaks that are not done to my taste. It was a fun ride home before we parted in STL. Look at it this way... at least your trophy is taller than you. lol. My son yelled at me because mine wasn't even taller than him.... Greedy little guy...
Quote 0 0
Team Innovative Shaun
Quote:
Originally posted by skvandam:
Just remember for next time.... if I am along, don't go out to eat with us. There will always be multiple health code violations and kangaroo steaks that are not done to my taste. It was a fun ride home before we parted in STL. Look at it this way... at least your trophy is taller than you. lol. My son yelled at me because mine wasn't even taller than him.... Greedy little guy...
I was in Oklahoma for three days yet managed to have two of the worst meals of my life. Anyone a good cook, relocate to Ok and you will make a fortune. What about the chicken finger sandwich?
Quote 0 0
Team Innovative Shaun
Quote:
Originally posted by tekk45:
Regardless of what issues you may have had with the van, the fact that you were dedicated enough to make the trip when others were not speaks for itself. Congratulations.
Thanks Eric, maybe we can get some cooperation in the street classes and catch the Europeans.
Quote 0 0
TEAM SS RC
good job shaun ..congrats bro .
Quote 0 0
AudioAnonymous
Congrats. You deserve it. Nice score also.
Quote 0 0
Jeremy Weber
Quote:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by skvandam:
I was in Oklahoma for three days yet managed to have two of the worst meals of my life. Anyone a good cook, relocate to Ok and you will make a fortune. What about the chicken finger sandwich?
What about my "Steak" Sandwich....

...lol....we never should have stopped Wayne from eating at the Waffle House....lol
Quote 0 0
Team Innovative Shaun
I'm gonna use that save! There will be a street max next year.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy