THE-SCRAPER
Cnn,CBS,NBC and ESPN news covered this event,lol ,,,this just gets me to wonder what the hell went or is wrong with Db Drag/Iasca and other sound org. etc not getting this kind of attention??
Quote 0 0
Broken Silence - Johnny
Cuz its usually little kids doing it. On a side note, things like cup stacking are why kids are fat. They do stuff like this in PE classes instead of playing sports like dodgeball where the fat and/or slow kids get picked on, so their feelings don't get hurt...
Quote 0 0
JohnnyKo12
I think auto sound is hard because there is no way to see why scores are changing. Cars are just sitting there and a number pops up, visually there is a lot of just staring at the same scene with nothing moving. In person you can hear differences an it makes it more exciting. Watch YouTube videos of any bass contest, sounds like ass and everything sounds the same, it's hard translate that through a tv.

They could do a lot of showing cars off inbetween and have pretty things(women) to look at, like specials about sema u see on tv. However a lot of big dogs like secrets and secrets don't make good tv.
Quote 0 0
TeamSubGoPoof
stacking cups like those kids do is f'n nuts

My nephew got a cup stacking set for Christmas a few years ago and hell yeah I played with it

Its hard to think those kids can do those sets in like 3 seconds or something crazy like that

Bass competitions are just boring to people that don't know whats going on. At least in gymnastics or cup stacking it requires some skill and people can see that skill.

Same thing in drag racing, it requires skill of the driver...anyone can push a button in db drag and no one can see the work that goes into a vehicle
Quote 0 0
Mike Fallon
cup stacking kits are cheaper then amps
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
Quote:
Originally posted by Broken Silence - Johnny:
Cuz its usually little kids doing it. On a side note, things like cup stacking are why kids are fat. They do stuff like this in PE classes instead of playing sports like dodgeball where the fat and/or slow kids get picked on, so their feelings don't get hurt...
oh-oh I think hells gonna freeze over,I agree with you,lol
Quote 0 0
TheBigOki
I think Bass Race can be the format what
leads to more attention. And having cars
in 159,9 is very exciting for spectators also.
Even 149,9 and some 139,9 cars!
We see it more and more at the events.
"The Burp" becomes a side show, more and more.
I try to promote it best for the shows I do,
but sometimes its hard. But I will continue...

There is just that damn "initial spark" missed
what brings the public (TV or whatever) attention.

But I doubt it will become more popular than
these stacking or domino or whatever contests.

I dont even see an advertising argument with
stacking cups. Is there a special brand of cups
what stacks better than others? LOL
And who the heck would by a cup for stacking it?
I thought its meant for drinking something out of it...
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy