Matt1987
I really didn't want it to come down to this but I don't have much space in my 1995 chevy S10 single cab for regular subs so have to get shallow mounts. Does anyone know of any shallow mounts that would sound good in my s10. I know that the fosgate p3 12" are decent and kicker cvt but I was wondering if the earthquake 15" shallow mount is any good or the audiopipe 12" shallow mount is any good it says it is 1000 watts rms and 91DB sensitivity but never heard of audiopipe or earthquake audio has anyone heard of these shallow mounts or recommend any shallow mounts besides the JL w5 and alpine type r shallow mounts please let me no
Quote 0 0
stang em
Why not look at some beefy 8s? Or even 6.5 subs?
Quote 0 0
Aaron Bryant
if ur stuck on getting shallow mount look into american bass i have done those before in some customers trucks and they worked good
Quote 0 0
MREZSTREET
Look at the TB 6.5's on parts xpress. Ported at like .86^ft per pair. Cone are of a 10 and I did 4 in a 99 f150 xcab under the rear bench off 300 rms to all 4 and it shook his ipod off the bash in few secnds. Clarions shallow is good price and works good. I sold audiopipe for a year or so. Great for the cost. The earthquake really needs lots of air space to sound good. If you need any help pm me ill do my best 2 help.I emiled pics of the TB subs
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
Kenwood Excelon makes pretty decent shallows. I have one in my girlfriend's Rav4 and it sounds good with a couple 8" Passives. I have another just sitting on my shelf....and I'm thinking about 8 of the 12"s in a sealed diamond in my cadillac.
Quote 0 0
Jerry and his 2012 Mazda 5
What about that JL 13"??? I kicked around the idea of putting one in the spare tire well on my 2012 Mazda 5 since the car is so tiny. http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/p_20858_JL_Audio_13TW5-3.aspx
Quote 0 0
The JL's might even fit under your seats too...if you have the ambition and wallet, you could probably get 5 to 7 of these in that little cab...
Quote 0 0
I did 12 Kicker SSMB8's in the dutch doors of an astro mini van with a pair of 1500 1ohm amps. I think I actually ran 2.66ohm load...each door was about 18x24x3" thick. Without a meter, I believe I was about 130-140db with that set up.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy