Out There Customs
I am going to be starting a build for a customer in about a week. it is a 1990 Chevy Astro van and will feature 4 Kicker Warhorse amps (10k rms each) and 4 kicker Solo X 18s. This will be for competition only and hoping to get as close to 170 as we can. This build is going to be all out. I just would like advice on what to do, what works, whats a good freq to tune to for peak SPL burps, concrete floor?, build custom dash?, what has everyone done that has proven to work? Lexan windows are instore already as well. Box will be 40 cubes (without port displacement) and port will be 1200 sq inches.

Please any help is appreciated!
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
I can't help on this extreme of a build cause I don't wanna give you the wrong info but I would love to see pics of it
Quote 0 0
Come and get some
Is this going to be a extream build or a super street 3,4 build?
Quote 0 0
Out There Customs
extreme nothing will be held back on
Quote 0 0
Out There Customs
super mod 4001+ in USACI s what we are building too
Quote 0 0
warlord
Any photos of van and equpment?
Quote 0 0
Out There Customs
i dont know how to post pics on here. the van is here. the rear end is built, new tires on, and deadening on floor is all so far. gonna do more in a while as he is having some issues with his girl on dropping this amount of money which she had told him she didnt care and now is threatening to leave him with thier son so its on a bit of hold.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy