gotlowbass
i have about $360 for a new amp, need it to run at 2 ohm or .5 ohm...ive narrowed down my search to a ap3000.1d or massive p3000.1...any info on strength, pros, cons etc. thanks for the info and help in advance. God bless!
Quote 0 0
bassjunkie
Do a search on the ap3000 I did awhile back and learned alot about that amp. Seems to be a good bang for the buck amp.
Quote 0 0
gotlowbass
thanks, I've done a lil homework on both the Massive's seem to be good daily and a lot of them are floating on eby...the ap isn't that cute, but I'll have to flip it over and plexiglass the bottom and show it's guts and alot are on ebay also, thanks again, God bless
Quote 0 0
CJS
Where can I get a MASSIVE P3000.1 for $300?
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
flipping it over is going to make the amp run hotter.
Quote 0 0
gotlowbass
thanks d-bass, and CJS there are like 15 on ebay for $350...plus shipping...do you think its worth it...all I've ever owned have been autotek mx3000.1 and mojo 2000d's, the mojo beat the autotek at .5 ohm but the autotek sounded better daily...wish I had a 3000.1 autotek...
Quote 0 0
Bassphobia
I wouldn't flip the Audiopipe, I have one and it seems to get just a tad hotter than I like. Does good power though and the new one accepts up to 16v.
Quote 0 0
z3pr
Search ebay, research what you find at price you can deal with or save your money till you can afford higher dollar unit.
Quote 0 0
info giver
hercules refurbed on ebay for 330 shipped, STRONG amps and they'll handle about and load you'll throw at them
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy