Boyd Heaton
What are you heavy hitters using for source units.I am running a Kenwood cd and cant keep it from skipping.Thanks in advance
Quote 0 0
Loudcav
take it out for bass race but Ive never had any issues with my eclipse only thing I dont like is that there isnt a pause so I put a pioneer out back
Quote 0 0
tommyk90
Most of the big hitters will use a cd changer.
Quote 0 0
2000LaDe
podium
Quote 0 0
Nightshade
For burps I use a Alpine cda-9831 externally held in my hand. For bassrace in 149.9 I use a Pioneer deh-6000ub which skips like a motherfuccker, but I also have a changer that's a direct connect to the ip-bus link that doesn't skip at all. I can bassrace 139.9 with the deck in the dash and not have it skip, but 149.9 I have to use the changer. I also use it to burp my daily setup too.
Quote 0 0
Corey J.
I run an ipod as an aux input ! It never skips and the pause never delays ! BUT you better be able to multi-task well !
Quote 0 0
NV-Marquis
im not very loud, but i use the usb off my pos alpine, cuz anything over 145 skips.
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
if it's in a jeep, the dashkits usually don't mount very solid. maybe try to fabricate something stronger.
Kenwood makes a CD changer for some of their decks. Or you could use usb or ipod.
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
one other option you could try a DVD player they tend to skip a lot less?
Quote 0 0
Boyd Heaton
Quote:
Originally posted by D-Bass:
if it's in a jeep, the dashkits usually don't mount very solid. maybe try to fabricate something stronger.
Kenwood makes a CD changer for some of their decks. Or you could use usb or ipod.
Not sure if that will help...Its the whole dash that moves...But I'll try anything
Quote 0 0
Sinister-David
just make a podium or get a water proof one and mount it in the back some where lol
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy