premierprelude
I am burning both ends of the rope here people. I am trying to finish my car by finals and don't have a clue on where to start with this system. I have read until i seem to go crosseyed. I don't see me getting it done until the way up to finals. Has anyone heard of the AX-1 II. It mentions this piece in the manual but pioneer has no reculation of such a part. I could really use some hlep thanks.
Kyle
Quote 0 0
winslow
Never heard of it.
Quote 0 0
jc2
Is that the RTA for the ODR? I've heard of something like that but never seen one.
Quote 0 0
King Jero
Uh oh, if winslow hasn't heard of it that probably isn't a good sign
Quote 0 0
spydermann
if memory serves me right it was the plug-in RTA, for the ODR, don't know if anyone outside of Mark Legget or J.A. every got one. that's probably why no one know what your talking about
Quote 0 0
winslow
Well...if Jeremy hasn't heard about it, then it really is tough to find since he does have the dealer books and whatnot for the ODR...and he has a SE1...
Quote 0 0
jc2
I forgot about the dealer book, I'll have to look it up when I get back home.

I don't have the SE-1 anymore, but I do have the P70 now.
Quote 0 0
mic10is
are u positive that is the Part #???

Japansese ODR has an RS-A1XII and RS-a2xII
both are amplifers.

But there is no listning for any ODR part ax-1II

so double check the part Numbers
Quote 0 0
winslow
You sure that is the correct part number? The japanese version has a RS-A1xII, which is the same as the RS-A1 amp in the US.
Quote 0 0
lock_monkey
im stuck over in new zealand however i know of 2 places here that have the plug in rta one being the importer...the other is a place called madsoundz who were selling the complete odr system on ebay and i think the rta with it... they didnt want to split it or loan it

could ask around for you ...its pretty far to travel but at least you have a stronger dollar
Quote 0 0
thommmy40
Hi folks... I have on AX-1 in stock. If someone needs info, please contact..

BR from Germany

Thomas Hoffmann
Quote 0 0
Andy Jones
That was 8 years ago. If he is still waiting, I hope he has other hobbies

What is the AX-1?
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy