Gary Hurt
i just recieved my term lab, installed beautifully, no problems. the problem is that it will not give me a reading all the time, only about 1 out of 10 times will it give me a reading. when in spl mode, and after pushing the start button nothing happens. the status light on the box doesnt blink, and when it does blink will only blink for a few seconds then stops. what do i need to do, and why is this caused? please help, thank you for your time.
Quote 0 0
BOX
not enought voltage or power on USB
MAYBE it's old ASUS card or laptop without power supply or to many stuff on USB
Try put Term alone on PC
Quote 0 0
Rafael Alberto
Same here.
Termlab Version 6.5.20 (comes with the CD).

USB Powered.

and same here, i just recieved my term lab, installed and change the , for the . and the K factor was resolve, but the problem is that it not give me a reading all the time, after pushing the start button only works for about 6 to 10 seconds it give me a reading in spl mode, and the led light is flashing... and then the led turns off...

Just for 5 seconds and the green led turns on, and there`s not reading on the sensor, I have to stop the reading and Start again...

I was checking my USB settings on my motherboard and there i
Quote 0 0
sc_tours
I HAVE THE SIMLAR PROBLEM WITH MY TERM-LAB,THE STATUS LIGHT DOSNT COME ON AT ALL AND A MESSAGE APPEARS ON MY LABTOP. THE RED POWER LIGHT STAYS ON.I HAVE TAKEN MY LABTOP&TERMLAB TO THE AGENT IN
SOUTH AFRICA.We have no answers to the problem.

Please help??????????????????

DERRICK
email add : teamclassic@telkomsa.net
Quote 0 0
SPL Creator
I've had this issue a couple times, once I just had to unplug the USB cord and plug it back in, did it a couple times and it worked out fine. I had this happen once before when I was running the dual sensors, that time it was because my USB's don't supply enough power to handle both sensors, I had to buy an external powered USB hub, problems have been solved.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy