Shake83
Hi guys, I bought an old termlab (usb version) but it was without the activation code, how can I do?
Can I Update on the new software?
Thanks
Street Stock 500
Quote 0 0
splfrek
you have to pay Wayne a $100usd to change owner's and get customer service.
Quote 0 0
Shake83
Ok,but how can i pay this money to wayne?I send him 3 mails but he didn't answer!
Street Stock 500
Quote 0 0
splfrek
look its even cheaper then it use to be.
http://www.termpro.com/storefront/page6.asp
Quote 0 0
Shake83
You say I need only the new software?
No a new activation code?
Street Stock 500
Quote 0 0
Shake83
Ok i try to download it!
Street Stock 500
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Tell me how it works out bro. I'm pretty sure thats all I need to do. I think thats what wayne told me
Quote 0 0
Out There Customs
ya he told me same. I need to spend the $70 to get it too work, even thou before i bought it the guy renewed and updated it all. but apparently he wasted his money the day before he shipped it as it was a condition of sale to update and have ready to go and i have the new software disc but i cant download off it. only off the $70 charge.
Quote 0 0
splfrek
Quote:
Originally posted by Out There Customs:
ya he told me same. I need to spend the $70 to get it too work, even thou before i bought it the guy renewed and updated it all. but apparently he wasted his money the day before he shipped it as it was a condition of sale to update and have ready to go and i have the new software disc but i cant download off it. only off the $70 charge.
get the code from the guy you bought it from!
Quote 0 0
Shake83
Ok,the term work now!
I only update the software(69$)...Well,i'm happy and ready to work in the garage now
Thanks Splfrek!
Street Stock 500
Quote 0 0
splfrek
Quote:
Originally posted by Shake83:
Ok,the term work now!
I only update the software(69$)...Well,i'm happy and ready to work in the garage now
Thanks Splfrek!
glad I could help
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy