oldtimer
Have a cutout in my living room for a TV.It is 60" wide and about 8 foot tall and about 2' deep. Its on the left side of the wall. The ceiling is 18.5' high with two cut out above that are 10 x 10 feet.

I want a Supper nice, custom install for a new LCD TV. Custom all the way! will to spend $1000 for that special look.. I just can't come up with any ideas.

Post pics of your TV setup. The wilder the better or sites with good ideas
Quote 0 0
Broken Silence - Johnny
I have seen a lot of home improvement shows where they use kitchen cabinets to build entertainment centers, they turn out pretty cool and they aren't that expensive.
Quote 0 0
goodtunes1978
then you can cook while you watch tv bahahaha jmwu
Quote 0 0
Notloudenuf
Quote:
Originally posted by oldtimer:
Have a cutout in my living room for a TV.It is 60" wide and about 8 foot tall and about 2' deep. Its on the left side of the wall. The ceiling is 18.5' high with two cut out above that are 10 x 10 feet.

I want a Supper nice, custom install for a new LCD TV. Custom all the way! will to spend $1000 for that special look.. I just can't come up with any ideas.

Post pics of your TV setup. The wilder the better or sites with good ideas
How about of pic of what you are talking about, then peeps could photoshop or draw something
Quote 0 0
oldtimer
That is a good idea. Its too dark to get a good picture. Will take one New Years Day and post. I bought a Samsung 55" LN55B650 TV. It has twitter on it, but I don't twit. Might be fun watching the twit to the super bowl game,etc.
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
What's your address
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy