dominic mrzena Show full post »
AudioAnonymous
So is a battery charger with a stock alternator Caddy.
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
power isn't always available, and you can't always fit a generator in a vehicle you drive to the competition. Otherwise you wouldn't have room for all the trophies on the way home.
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
it's nice to have a charger though
Quote 0 0
Sinister-David
i always have both handy alt and charger so i know i have both area's covered
Quote 0 0
dominic mrzena
yeah i am starting to realize i can probably find a few tenths in alot of places i have not looked i have a long way to go. but i think my car could possible do a 155 in the far distant future...
Quote 0 0
Mazda SPL
Do you received your batteries?
Quote 0 0
dominic mrzena
tomorrow or friday i get the batteries. mazda spl i saw a youtube video of your run at a dbdrag show. i am curious what does your car hit when the whole back seat it down. how many db do you lose???
Quote 0 0
Mazda SPL
The entire seats configuration give me approximately 0.2 db. Just the back seat is nothing that the Termlab can read adjusted at .1 decimal. You don't post your hood pics yet!
Quote 0 0
Rusty...WCA
Ana did, we tried a Kinetic and a XS and the XS was .5 up just droppin it in
Quote 0 0
dominic mrzena
just got the batts 2day but tht was after a bad day yesterday cause my 16k stopped working and dont know why???? so i just sent it out to be repaired mirrilo said i should have it back before regionals. sure hope i do cause i really want that 154db. p.s. rusty the DC woofers are great...

[ 09-03-2010, 08:50 AM: Message edited by: dominic mrzena ]
Quote 0 0
dominic mrzena
so since i dont have the sd16k i still have my stetsom 7k and did some testing i gained .5db just from going from kenetik to XS power these batteries do put out. i really was hoping for 1 full db but i am satisfied with .5db
Quote 0 0
AudioAnonymous
You might gain more of a difference with the 16K since that battery is a lower resistance battery and can suck more juice out on demand.
Quote 0 0
dominic mrzena
i sure hope so i am gonna resin my box before regionals hoping for .3 by doing that...
Quote 0 0
tommyk90
I told you dom!

Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy