SOUND XTREME
I think Audio Thunder needs to be brought back. It was the largest show in the north east, it also gives the Northerners a chance to set a record without traveling all the way to Florida. There has to be other people with me on this.
Quote 0 0
Broken Silence - Johnny
probably the wrong place to post this, competitors probably want it back, but you need to talk to the people who ran/run the event to get db drag back at it.
Quote 0 0
xi2elic
I agree. It was the first 3x I ever went to quite a few years ago. Was the first time I met Alma, the first time I saw terry brocks (with his nw van), and first heard rumors of some mystical crx box. I'll /sign this petition.
Quote 0 0
jimmyrat
I'm kinda new to this but very interested.Northeast where?
Quote 0 0
LuckyT
I'm with you on this also. It was the first DB Drag event I went to also.
Quote 0 0
SOUND XTREME
the show was always held in the beginning of march in toronto, canada, at an already massive indoor car show. Think about it, what a way to get new people into it with bass race.

anybody know who to talk to???
Quote 0 0
Team Innovative Shaun
I went the the last 2 they had and the show was awesome, it was always too dark though.
Quote 0 0
JordyO
A great show.... but the promoter/host isn't interested in doing dbDrags any more.
Quote 0 0
SoundWerx
i loved getting away in march for this show.
Quote 0 0
TEAM SS RC
i wonder whats gonna happen and if this will ever happen here in the north.
Quote 0 0
Team K & A
I'm with Tim we need it back..
Quote 0 0
mtxbird
sounds like a good i dea too me havent heard audio thunder in awhile.when was the last time they held a show
Quote 0 0
bignoiz
We need a show like that again around here,.
Quote 0 0
ScottHulbs
That would be a great show to get going again.
Quote 0 0
TRENDSETTER
If I remember right the show promoter got to big for dB drag and elected not to have it back at his shows!!!

So call him and let him know how you feel!!!
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy